Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: BBS LM 19x8.5, 19x11 Championship Gold

Hi everyone,

Up for sale are my BBS LM in championship gold, custom full powdercoated with black hardware and red center caps. I've had them for a while but it's time to change it up. You won't see too many LM setups with this size lip in the front and rear. Most 19x8.5 have a MUCH smaller lip - I've had a few sets of LMs in the past and most of them aren't as good as this. They're in pristine condition without any bends or curb rashes. Tires will be included have about 85% tread left.

Specs:
    - 19x8.5 +17 (+5 front face mounted) front w/Falken FK453 225/35/19
    - 19x11 +25 rear w/Falken FK453 285/30/19

Fitment:
    - Front: I currently have them reverse mounted (I have a non-M front fender), but if you front mount them you can achieve a more aggressive lip and offset (around +5) which should still bolt right on to the E46/E90 M3
    - Rear: They are already front mounted and should bolt right on, but may or may not require fender rolling depending on your drop. If you want to run a less aggressive fitment then you can reverse mount them and your offset would be around +37

Price:
    - $4000 or best offer
    - Preferentially local pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense
    - Available to ship/pickup early next week in Sacramento, CA
    - Will not split up wheels and tires

I know this set will not be for everyone, but I'm willing to wait for the right buyer. Let me know if you have any other questions. Let me know if there are any questions! Thanks!

-Aaron

Instagram: @thasssdope
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4117.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	165234
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4128.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	165235

I like that you went full send with respect to the gold aesthetic. I can't rock it but they work on your car.

Edit: I'm so old I was a teenager when the first gen air jordans (featured prominently in your insta) were released lol. Wanted a pair so badly but alas, could not afford.
    Last edited by oceansize; 04-27-2022, 05:00 PM.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
      I like that you went full send with respect to the gold aesthetic. I can't rock it but they work on your car.

Edit: I'm so old I was a teenager when the first gen air jordans (featured prominently in your insta) were released lol. Wanted a pair so badly but alas, could not afford.
      LOL thanks! Haha times have changed, as your shoe/wheel choices now are much more expensive!

Comment

gorgeous finish on that LMs!!!
        good luck with sale dude

Comment

Originally posted by Santino View Post
          gorgeous finish on that LMs!!!
          good luck with sale dude
          Thanks!!!!

Comment

These look great.

I have been looking for a 19x11 and 19x9.5 set in diamond black.

Comment

I couldn't pull it off. But those look pretty dope on your car.

Comment

Free bump for this beauty

Comment

Working...
                X