Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: [Complete] Porsche 996 Brake Calipers

Acquired a set. Thanks.

Hi. Looking for a pair of front 996 calipers and/or a set of front and rear 996 calipers. If they have not been refinished, any color is fine. Prefer yellow, grey/silver, or black if they have been refinished, but I will consider other colors. Also interested in buying RR brackets, RR brake lines, pads, and ZCP rotors if you have them. I’m in Texas but will pay for shipping if you’re not local. Thanks.
    Last edited by SQ13; 05-05-2022, 05:36 PM.
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Many available on Ebay.

Comment

I have everything needed brand new for a full kit front and rear, clean 996 calipers, new brake pads, new OEM ZCP rotors, new RallyRoad brackets and lines, plenty of new caliper rebuild parts. Ended up getting back into an E90 M3 so selling my E46 before completing the brake project. The calipers need to be machined, return lines reversed and powdercoated the color of your choice.

The only problem is I'm in Canada lol
      Shipping wouldn't be cheap probably

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post
        I have everything needed brand new for a full kit front and rear, clean 996 calipers, new brake pads, new OEM ZCP rotors, new RallyRoad brackets and lines, plenty of new caliper rebuild parts. Ended up getting back into an E90 M3 so selling my E46 before completing the brake project. The calipers need to be machined, return lines reversed and powdercoated the color of your choice.

The only problem is I'm in Canada lol
        Shipping wouldn't be cheap probably
        I’d be interested in the fronts if you’re willing to split.

Comment

I could be interested in the rears..

Comment

Found a complete kit that I’ll be buying soon, so I’ll just be looking for a set of fronts if Visor isn’t willing to split.

Comment

I would rather not split the kit guys, sorry

Comment

I have a set of fronts with RR brackets. Had to wait so long for seals on back order, they are powder coated but need to finish installing the new seals. Will then have them available for sale.
                ‘04 M3

Comment

I have a complete set I'd be willing to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
                    I have a complete set I'd be willing to sell.
                    looks like OP got a set, but I'd be interested. want to PM details?

Comment

Yeah guys, I got the 1.5 sets that I needed, so please reach out to those who offered theirs in this thread if you want to buy a set.

Comment

Just listing mine now, look in a nearby thread.
                        ‘04 M3

Comment

How much does a full kit sell for with calipers front and rear with CSL rotors front and rear and the brackets and the lines?

Comment

Depends because there is no MSRP. And pricing on calipers has shot up since like 2018. Generally speaking, you can get a full set done for under $3k. If you DIY the prep/refinishing/rebuild of the calipers it's more like $2500. If you already have a ZCP (rotors), there's another $700 gone.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                              Depends because there is no MSRP. And pricing on calipers has shot up since like 2018. Generally speaking, you can get a full set done for under $3k. If you DIY the prep/refinishing/rebuild of the calipers it's more like $2500. If you already have a ZCP (rotors), there's another $700 gone.
                              $1000 for a set of rotors if you’re going thru FCP 😅

Comment

Working...
                              X