Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arith2
    replied
    Usually this isn't the case but when I bought mine, it was from the dealer and it was cheaper than ECS. The wait was 2 weeks but it was about $110 so definitely worth it. Could be more now but there won't be a random VAT fee associated with it. No shipping cost if picked up in person. I'll inquire today and see if they still exist and can be ordered.

Leave a comment:

• COVID-19
    replied
    Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    I might be mistaken but I think he edited his thread to raise the price as he saw the price rise from vendors.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.
    think I had it for $175 raised it a bit bc the price for shipping was way more than I though. ECS is $260 each

Leave a comment:

• jet_dogg
    replied
    I might be mistaken but I think he edited his thread to raise the price as he saw the price rise from vendors.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• lvm3sm46
    replied
    COVID-19 had a couple

Leave a comment:

• S54Mickey
    replied
    Look up Covid-19 he’s a member that is selling it in the classified. Not sure if he still has some. Great guy.

Leave a comment:

• msterling
    replied
    I got a filter from these guys in 4-5 days. They are in Denmark. Price was $123.35. I am in Ohio. Less than $30 shipping. https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/bmw-E...3-72-7-838-625

I got a CSL crankcase vent hose too.
    Last edited by msterling; 07-04-2022, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 01M3Fan
    replied
    Bump... 🤞

Leave a comment:

• 01M3Fan
    started a topic WTB CSL Airfilter

WTB CSL Airfilter

Looking for new OEM CSL air filter - project is on hold & everything I can find on line appears to be about a month out before I can get one... Hoping someone has an extra one in inventory.
Working...
X