Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Turner Motorsport E46 M3 Street Camber Plates

SOLD.
    Last edited by jvit27; 05-26-2022, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by jvit27 View Post
    In excellent condition, less than <5k mi of use. Does not include spring hats (sold separately). New these are $500

$395 shipped to CONUS

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3...pdk=AAAAAAECAw
    My TC Kline monoball plates are harsh. Would these Turners fit my TCK SA Konis? IDK if they would work with TCK perch hats or I would have to buy the Turner 60mm spring perches.
    TSU4680343

Comment

Turner top hats fit the stock radial bushing. Stock metal hats fit the yellow radial bushing (as seen above) just like they do on stock mounts. So, question for you is, does the TCK 60mm perch also have the same inner diameter to mate to factory yellow radial bearing like above? Maybe someone knows, might need to call TCK who is helpful, I believe.

If someone wants these, and will be using stock or stock style front springs (like eibach prokit), they need only move over their own black metal stock perches. Nothing else needed.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

What’s the reason for selling? I know is in the forums somewhere, but to save time, do you know how much negative camber you can get out of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley739 View Post
          What’s the reason for selling? I know is in the forums somewhere, but to save time, do you know how much negative camber you can get out of these?
          Just looked and someone posted the range is -1.2° to -3.85°. Only selling because I need 60mm spring hats and they keep getting pushed back - supposedly won't ship until November now, which I cannot wait that long so I have to go with another camber plate. But as Tbone stated you can reuse stock hats for OE style springs, or if you have coilovers the 2.5" hats are showing in stock which will fit many brands.

Comment

Pm’d

Comment

Working...
            X