WTB: Stock e46 M3 Muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Stock e46 M3 Muffler

I'm located near Washington DC. Looking to pick one up or get it shipped. Would like for it to be in good condition.

PM me I have one

Comment

I have one as well. PMd

Comment

3rd here...
        17 iO1 i3
        16 F22 M235i
        08 E93 M3
        04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Thanks for the responses, guys. Looks like I'll end up having to ship one when I pull the trigger next week. So just to be sure, NOBODY around the virginia/maryland/DC area has one of these collecting dust somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_M3 View Post
            Thanks for the responses, guys. Looks like I'll end up having to ship one when I pull the trigger next week. So just to be sure, NOBODY around the virginia/maryland/DC area has one of these collecting dust somewhere?
            Have you tried any of the e46 m3 and local bmw/m Facebook groups? I usually have good luck finding and selling stuff in those groups.
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

hi guys. just to close this out...I took SQ13's suggestion and found one through FB marketplace since shipping seemed like it was going going to be a tall order. Finding one took some persistence but I ultimately got connected to a great guy in Baltimore who was selling one. Thanks for all the responses!

Comment

Working...
              X