Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi-Volume S54 Oil Pump Service

Gents,

For those who are interest in oil pump upgrade.

I have done this upgrade to many customers of mine on a either a stock or hi performance
    engine rebuild or on running engines while doing Rod Bearing service.

This hi volume oil pump has several advantages to be had over the small OEM rotor.

The service will require for you to sent me your pump and I will modify it and return it
    back. Turn around time is around a week. I also have unit that is ready to be shipped
    if prefer(some people wants their own unit to be converted) The pump is polished front
    and back also the gear, the original machining is way to abrasive..
    After assembly I run the pump for 5 mins with oil to ensure proper operation and break-in
    after that the pump is disabled for inspections and then final assembly and ready for installation.

Price is $595 for forum Members.

I also offer DLC coating which will increase the longevity and reduce friction for additional
    cost.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Anri

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hi-Volume S54 Pump.jpg Views:	348 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	172809

Click image for larger version  Name:	S54 Polished .jpg Views:	324 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	172810
    Last edited by Anri; 08-22-2022, 11:10 AM.
    https://www.instagram.com/euroclassicmotors/.

www.euroclassicmotors.com

Hi! I would definitely be interested in this upgrade whenever it is time for Rod Bearings. Do you know how much more oil it moves or if there are any real world/tangible improvements to cooling? Thanks!

Comment

What are you doing to increase the volume?

Do you have any specs, ie how much volume gain there is?
      '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
      Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
      Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Working...
      X