ARH (American Racing H0eaders) E46 M3 long-tube header w/cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARH (American Racing H0eaders) E46 M3 long-tube header w/cat

Less than 500 miles and one month of use on my M3. Ordered Feb 2022 and received May 2022. No need to wait months to get one. I can ship immediately. Perfect except for a minor scrape the first time I entered my driveway. It does hang a tiny bit lower. EGT bung added during installation. Two pre and two post cat O2 bungs.
    Great for top-end power! I autocross and low end torque is a bit soft so I am going another way. Really rips anywhere near the top end. Perfect for the track or pulling on your buddies. I am now missing the cool sound this thing makes. Car made 302whp on a Dynojet with this and Turner CSL intake.
    For the asking price I will ship to lower 48 USA in original packaging via ground. Located in NE Ohio.
    $2800 ($500 off of the regular selling price of $3300 and free shipping.)
    Mfrs. Description: Looking to increase your total horsepower, torque, and significantly beef up your sound? American Racing Headers is a group dedicated to providing the best all around headers money can buy! 100% Made in the USA of high quality 304 stainless steel and using 3/8" thick laser cut flanges for a warp free seal, you can trust that your exhaust components will be built to the highest specifications and will more than likely outlast the rest of your car.
    To ensure high power output and the best sound possible, the 304 stainless steel tubing is routed in a specific way to optimize flow. Using a patented rotational firing, 6-into-1 long tube header system for the S54 engine, exhaust gases are directed in way that makes them flow highly efficiently and prevents any sort of restriction that would otherwise limit your engine's total output. The gas exits the engine's head then flows down the system, in time, to the 6 to 1 Merge Collector. This Merge Collector directs the gases by taking advantage of the natural firing exhaust pulses to create a spinning vortex effect that scavenges the exhaust from the primaries and keeps the exhaust gases moving at their optimum speed. This means more flow and more power at every point of the throttle band all the way up past redline.
    This header system comes with a 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converter for extreme durability and to prevent check engine lights in the long run.
    Product Features:
    100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
    Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
    3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
    1-3/4" exhaust primaries for higher flow
    Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
    Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
    Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
    Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
    Last edited by msterling; 07-03-2022, 11:21 AM.

Bump

Comment

Working...
    X