Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to build S54

Good day everyone,

Testing waters a bit on a project I don't have time for. I have a spare ready to build S54.

Crank was refinished by lang. I'll include block, head, crank, rods, vanos and ancillaries (including intake manifold). All it needs are pistons, bearings and misc seals and you can have a fresh S54, will also include a head gasket/valve cover gasket set. I have pistons for it but I think they should be replaced. I can have the block honed and hot tanked for the right price. Everything is in really good condition.

PM me offers if interested, located in LA.

Interesting. Mileage on the motor? I’m assuming it has not been bored or honed yet? Cylinder measurements? Thnaks!

Comment

Originally posted by tlow98 View Post
      Interesting. Mileage on the motor? I’m assuming it has not been bored or honed yet? Cylinder measurements? Thnaks!
      190ish, no bore hone or measurements. Pistons were in such good shape I decided to use them on another build, never burned oil etc. . A very clean block.

Comment

Not interested in playing the PM me for price game... can you post a price? I have a client that may be interested, but would need to be shipped to 78613.
        '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
          Not interested in playing the PM me for price game... can you post a price? I have a client that may be interested, but would need to be shipped to 78613.
          I understand, would you like to text me a price instead?
          I don't know what to price it at tbh. I'll update it eventually. Has your guy checked on shipping prices to see if it's worthwhile for them?

Comment

Working...
          X