WTT or Buy full Nappa Grey Interior or Swap for my Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT or Buy full Nappa Grey Interior or Swap for my Black

Hey Everyone. I'm in the East Sacramento area, but can easily meet anywhere near there or the Bay Area as well. Could even meet in SoCal as I drive down there occassionally.

I have a nice black interior from a 2004 e46 m3 and I'm trying to return the car to stock, so looking for a full grey interior to either trade for or purchase directly. What I need are the front and rear seats and door cards. Don't need the carpet or dash as mine are still gray and weren't swapped.

Also posted this in the regional California sub forum. Thanks.

I have a complete gray interior with nice door cards and rear seats, good passenger seat and OK driver seat.
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

I would be interested in a direct seat swap with you, I've DM'd you earlier today. My seats are in very good shape, front and rear.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
        I have a complete gray interior with nice door cards and rear seats, good passenger seat and OK driver seat.
        Please DM me.

Also to everyone else - I'm still searching for a gray interior. Willing to buy outright or trade for my nice black set.

Comment

I’ve got M3 front seats in the east bay that I’d be happy to swap out, good condition with some wear on the driver bolster. Doesn’t look like I seem to have any good photos handy. The rest of my interior has been converted other than the front seats, although my rears only fit a wagon so they aren’t likely useful for you

I think front seats are the hard part, hopefully this helps!
          Attached Files
          ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Bry5on View Post
            I’ve got M3 front seats in the east bay that I’d be happy to swap out, good condition with some wear on the driver bolster. Doesn’t look like I seem to have any good photos handy. The rest of my interior has been converted other than the front seats, although my rears only fit a wagon so they aren’t likely useful for you

I think front seats are the hard part, hopefully this helps!
            Thanks, will reach out. Those seats look to be in similar condition as my black seats and you're right the fronts are the hardest to find.

Comment

Snapped a couple better ones for ya
              Attached Files
              ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Working...
              X