WTB: SRS (airbag) control module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: SRS (airbag) control module

Looking for an SRS control module p/n 65776912755 or similar. Don't believe the p/n matters much if it's a bosch module from that era BMW. I see a few on ebay but would rather know the history.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Disregard, ended up picking one up on ebay with same p/n and a claim of "no codes" so we'll see. Should be simple install and then coding it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
      Disregard, ended up picking one up on ebay with same p/n and a claim of "no codes" so we'll see. Should be simple install and then coding it in.
      Damn wish i saw this you could have had mine for free. If it doesnt work reach out.

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Damn wish i saw this you could have had mine for free. If it doesnt work reach out.
        Story of my life! Thanks for the heads up, will let you know if this one doesn't work.

Comment

Appears to have worked. No codes. This was a module out of a 2008 X5 and coded in with NCS Expert. The carpet covering the module was cut perfectly square into a flap so i suspected it was replaced before unless the factory provided for that. Sure enough the bad one had a 2007 date code. Wonder what the failure mode is on these.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X