CSL rear seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL rear seats

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find CSL rear seats for sale? Better yet, if anyone has ever snagged this and is willing to sell, I am interested!

I am checking M3 Cutters and CSLRegistry as well.

Thanks!

Originally posted by djrnmd View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find CSL rear seats for sale? Better yet, if anyone has ever snagged this and is willing to sell, I am interested!

I am checking M3 Cutters and CSLRegistry as well.

Thanks!
    I know of 2-3 sets for sale in Europe atm, however the asking price compares to what a shitty example E46 M3 (the car itself) would sell for in the US.
    If you are willing to spend that money, I can point you in the right direction I suppose.
    E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
    E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
    E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Thanks! I would be interested in talking to them. Obviously there's a limit to the price but I am willing to shell out what I *think* is a decent amount. My e-mail is Dan.Rettenmaier@tmi-stl.com if you'd like to reach out there.

Comment

How could you possibly determine what a decent amount is? The values are so arbitrary. For rear seats(!), which won't make your car a csl no matter what else you do? I'm genuinely curious about the rational.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by djrnmd View Post
          Thanks! I would be interested in talking to them. Obviously there's a limit to the price but I am willing to shell out what I *think* is a decent amount. My e-mail is Dan.Rettenmaier@tmi-stl.com if you'd like to reach out there.
          Sent you a PM instead.
          E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
          E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
          E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            How could you possibly determine what a decent amount is? The values are so arbitrary. For rear seats(!), which won't make your car a csl no matter what else you do? I'm genuinely curious about the rational.

maybe he wants them because……he likes them? It’s all about what someone likes and what someone is willing to pay.

I think that’s all the rationale that’s needed.

Good luck on your hunt man!

Comment

Originally posted by BADCLOWN View Post

maybe he wants them because……he likes them? It’s all about what someone likes and what someone is willing to pay.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BADCLOWN View Post

If you have this much money to throw away, wouldn't it be better to buy the actual CSL? How could you love these cars (and csl parts) this much, and have enough money to buy CSL rear seats that you'll never sit in, but not afford to buy the real CSL?

If you can't afford a $100k car, what kind of logic is there for spending $20k on rear seats?

That's what I was asking. Just wanna know the thought process.

Comment

Maybe he's in the US and can't legally get a csl? I would love to import one when they are legal but guessing many people have the same idea and prices will be even more unattainable then. So for now I out all the csl goodies I can in the car

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

If you have this much money to throw away, wouldn't it be better to buy the actual CSL? How could you love these cars (and csl parts) this much, and have enough money to buy CSL rear seats that you'll never sit in, but not afford to buy the real CSL?

If you can't afford a $100k car, what kind of logic is there for spending $20k on rear seats?

That's what I was asking. Just wanna know the thought process.
                    I do it because I think silvergrey sucks.

Comment

Must have touched some nerves

Comment

Originally posted by jvit27 View Post

I do it because I think silvergrey sucks.
                        There is always Black

Comment

Working...
                        X