X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SS V1 Hi Flow Cats

SOLD!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Heirforce1; 04-03-2023, 07:29 AM.

What's up with that dent on the headers? Is that how it comes from supersprint?
    2006 Alpine White/Black ZCP 6-Speed

Join the E46 M3 Owners FB Group HERE

Comment

Ttt.

Comment

price drop to $3000 shipped to NA.

Comment

That dent has no effect on the performance of the headers. If I didn't have a set already I would take this opportunity and great pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
            That dent has no effect on the performance of the headers. If I didn't have a set already I would take this opportunity and great pricing.
            You have dyno to prove this???

There is 2 dents, one on cylinder #4 runner and a huge one after post o2 sensors on bank 1.

Those dents can/should be pull out. You need to weld a screw or 2 on the dents, heat that area with oxy/acy torch until it’s glowing red and take a knock out puller until you can achive original shape.

Otherwise why buy best headers on market if they don’t have 100% of the flow?
            2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
            2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
            2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

You have dyno to prove this???

There is 2 dents, one on cylinder #4 runner and a huge one after post o2 sensors on bank 1.

Those dents can/should be pull out. You need to weld a screw or 2 on the dents, heat that area with oxy/acy torch until it’s glowing red and take a knock out puller until you can achive original shape.

Otherwise why buy best headers on market if they don’t have 100% of the flow?
              Engine masters proved this after doing far more damage than what's done to these.

Comment

Originally posted by whoissuprme View Post
                What's up with that dent on the headers? Is that how it comes from supersprint?
                I believe headers for RHD cars (assuming this post is from overseas) have a dent on purpose for clearance purposes.

OP should state location and what drive side the car is.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

The dents don't matter.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
                    I believe headers for RHD cars (assuming this post is from overseas) have a dent on purpose for clearance purposes.

OP is located in Toronto, Canada. So not RHD or overseas…
                    2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                    2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                    2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      The dents don't matter.
                      Only if you want to crawl under periodically and stare at them 😁

I actually offered this set to Marc (GT4) prior to posting this here. He stated the note about the dents and made me an offer. I refused and he suggested to post them on here to gauge interest.

At this price you're almost getting the manifolds for free.

Comment

Fair price and you will sell them dents or not. GT4 appears to be a parts reseller and if not is doing a good job imitating one, wouldn’t listen too much to his advice as of course he wants to low ball.
                        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post

Supersprint have the same part number for LHD or RHD......if someone dont like the dents just move forward....

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate the insight guys.

TTT.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X