Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Karbonius CSL trunk (New)

Hey guys,

I have a Karbonius CSL trunk as title states.. need to sell, never opened it from the box it arrived in. No concerning damages on the box and wasn’t ready to paint + install so didn’t feel the need to open. Happy to do so for pictures but figured it’s better as is boxed and ready for ship. Have the receipt to show proof, forum post is in the group buy section too.

DM me if you’re interested in purchasing. Doesn’t look like the groupbuy saved us much since conversion rates are not as high anymore. But should save someone shipping time since it’s already state side (Texas)

if you’re local, happy to link up to save you shipping costs.
    if you need shipping, it’s boxed and ready to slap a label on it.

$2,000 + shipping if needed.
    (full transparency, I’m profiting a whooping $40)

Click image for larger version  Name:	D8BA8C0D-B255-47E2-B1AA-8E68F26DB11E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	271.3 KB ID:	187550 Click image for larger version  Name:	10C01B95-6993-47B9-B483-C702912C8BDC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	316.0 KB ID:	187551 Click image for larger version  Name:	0376EC40-C65D-4385-B6B2-540F503FBF5F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	286.4 KB ID:	187552 Click image for larger version  Name:	7C435ED1-9FA6-4A01-A913-D4B34DDAC47B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	385.2 KB ID:	187553 Click image for larger version  Name:	3F63E715-9B9C-414B-BECB-45C477A3C02B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.8 KB ID:	187554 Click image for larger version  Name:	7C349092-6550-402C-9207-83032AB13313.jpg Views:	0 Size:	350.4 KB ID:	187555 Click image for larger version  Name:	FC684BA5-B797-46B1-B729-1FA37DB304D9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	384.3 KB ID:	187556
    Last edited by FCD46; 10-06-2022, 06:58 PM.
    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Bump
    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Lol, again i would have jumped on this but have an order into karbonious already that should ship out in the next couplf of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by crow4213 View Post
        Lol, again i would have jumped on this but have an order into karbonious already that should ship out in the next couplf of weeks.
        That means you have time to cancel the order 😂
        2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post

That means you have time to cancel the order 😂
          Haha, I think they just started production on it, got a karb box on order with em too so I don't want to get on their bad side lol. I hope for a quick sell for you, i'm sure someone will snap it up.

Comment

1x1?

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJames View Post
              1x1?
              Inside is 1x1

check out the group buy post for images
              There will never be another group buy posted on NAM3 because of Tbonem3 (https://nam3forum.com/forums/core/).​ For more info, visit euroconnex.co (http://euroconnex.co%C2%A0).​​
              2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJames View Post
                1x1?
                Were you interested?
                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Where at in Texas are you located?
                  -Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Enzof355f430 View Post
                    Where at in Texas are you located?
                    -Matt
                    Dallas area, Frisco to be exact
                    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

My M3 and I just left Addison/Frisco around a year ago. I would have stopped by and picked this up. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmlavery View Post
                        My M3 and I just left Addison/Frisco around a year ago. I would have stopped by and picked this up. Good luck with your sale.
                        Curious, where did you move to?
                        were you part of the local bimmer club, NTBC?
                        2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Curious, where did you move to?
                          were you part of the local bimmer club, NTBC?
                          Covid kind of rocked my industry/job a bit and I had a house that needed some renovation back in Birmingham. I went back and forth on moving away but it’s been a good move so far. Have space to space to spread out, hills and trees around, great driving roads, Barbers is right down the road…I miss some of what Dallas has to offer at times but I’d do it again. I just made a weekend beach trip to the gulf. That’s fun to be able to do again and I’m not really a beach person.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmlavery View Post

Covid kind of rocked my industry/job a bit and I had a house that needed some renovation back in Birmingham. I went back and forth on moving away but it’s been a good move so far. Have space to space to spread out, hills and trees around, great driving roads, Barbers is right down the road…I miss some of what Dallas has to offer at times but I’d do it again. I just made a weekend beach trip to the gulf. That’s fun to be able to do again and I’m not really a beach person.
                            Definitely feel you on that, I moved here from Florida and my parents are telling me to move back. I’ve been back and forth a lot lately about it. Their business down there is doing good and they want me in it. I’m on edge
                            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Definitely feel you on that, I moved here from Florida and my parents are telling me to move back. I’ve been back and forth a lot lately about it. Their business down there is doing good and they want me in it. I’m on edge
                              I hear you. What part of Florida? I just left Destin yesterday for a quick weekend trip. Frisco is a great area but for me, I just had more bang for my buck and really just happiness back in Bama. I love being around all the different terrain again.

Comment

Working...
                              X