• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you can see the waves.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post
      At 850 euro plus shipping I’d be interested. Can you please answer the following to the best of your ability:

-weave 1x1 or 2x2?
      -clear coated?
      -shop location (for rough shipping estimates)
      -production eta
      -any installed pics?

thanks!
      He have 1x1 also

Comment

Originally posted by And1m3 View Post
        He have 1x1 also

I’m interested in a 1x1 roof
        ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
        ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

I have 4 people with you that is interesting...we need min 6 so we can make the order

Comment

If you post more info about the shop and their quality of work, might get more people interested. Some better images would be good and because your profile isn’t the best, maybe some with you holding your name to prove it’s a legit setup.

no offense, I’d be a little cautious from what I see so far.
            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
              If you post more info about the shop and their quality of work, might get more people interested. Some better images would be good and because your profile isn’t the best, maybe some with you holding your name to prove it’s a legit setup.

no offense, I’d be a little cautious from what I see so far.
              Like i said its a local shop like exactly how it starts miles end composite here in canada.
              The guy makes carbon parts for race cars and what ever ask someone.i ask him for roof and some other parts and he had the roof that i upload for customer that makes e46 m3 gtr race car so i ask him if is interesting to do a group buy because one is not worth it to bring it here.with shipping and everything is gonna come the same price that i buy a rkp.
              Im not making money from that i just trying to help someone else to buy cheap carbon roof and me to save some money if i can....i have csl trunk from the guy and im super happy from quality and fitment..ill order from the guy 2 roofs anyways if nobody is interesting.....about my profile i dont know why you say is not good but some people they know me in person so they know who am i and also i sell and i bought parts i. This group.

Comment

Like i said its a local shop like exactly how it starts miles end composite here in canada.
                The guy makes carbon parts for race cars and what ever ask someone.i ask him for roof and some other parts and he had the roof that i upload for customer that makes e46 m3 gtr race car so i ask him if is interesting to do a group buy because one is not worth it to bring it here.with shipping and everything is gonna come the same price that i buy a rkp.
                Im not making money from that i just trying to help someone else to buy cheap carbon roof and me to save some money if i can....i have csl trunk from the guy and im super happy from quality and fitment..ill order from the guy 2 roofs anyways if nobody is interesting.....about my profile i dont know why you say is not good but some people they know me in person so they know who am i and also i sell and i bought parts i. This group.

Mean no harm by it, but lack of image and limited posts are all we have to go by to judge someone trustworthy or not. Post more recent images of your trunk if you can, only 1 picture won’t do us justice.

paired with:
                “local shop” doesn’t have social or anything for us to search doesn’t make me very confident, I can’t be the only one.

things like the shops name, more images, maybe location details so a local from this page can go confirm legitimacy maybe? I dunno, just thinking out loud

how does this shop plan to take payment
                Last edited by FCD46; 10-10-2022, 08:45 AM.
                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Mean no harm by it, but lack of image and limited posts are all we have to go by to judge someone trustworthy or not. Post more recent images of your trunk if you can, only 1 picture won’t do us justice.

paired with:
                  “local shop” doesn’t have social or anything for us to search doesn’t make me very confident, I can’t be the only one.

things like the shops name, more images, maybe location details so a local from this page can go confirm legitimacy maybe? I dunno, just thinking out loud

how does this shop plan to take payment
                  The reason that i dont have pics and limited posts is because is not my priority the group or the social media like most of you here.
                  Im not selling parts or trying to take the money from the people like other members here doing ...again i just thought is a good idea to help and someone else to have cheap carbon roof.
                  If someone have trust issues here and i need to spend all my time for pics and all that sorry but im just buying the roof for myself and thats it i dint have time to spend fir all that im running a business and i have a young kid thatbi prefer to spend my free time

Comment

Looks like plenty of time to reply and post, but do you. Pictures don’t take much effort lol

hard pass
                    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Looks like plenty of time to reply and post, but do you. Pictures don’t take much effort lol

hard pass
                      Yea yesterday i had time cause we had long weekend here so i had time reply but im not gonna spend more time for you mr judge.....i already order roofs so good luck

Comment

Yea yesterday i had time cause we had long weekend here so i had time reply but im not gonna spend more time for you mr judge.....i already order roofs so good luck

I think you should really sit down and ask yourself if the roles were reversed would you order a $1k+ part for your car from someone who can’t/refuses to share more photos & info and generally just lacks basic communication skills?

I can’t imagine a single person on this forum actually joining in on this after reading your posts…

Comment

For all the guys that starts to say red flags, fake shops,my profile is scam and all the other bullshit here is my stuff that i received couple of days ago.the guy he even send me a headliner and a csl diffuser that you can see on the pic( i didn't install correct just clip it in to see the fitment)
                          All that came 1450canadian dollars at my door.
                          So people dont judge someone without to know and because it was cheap and you didn't believe it is true.

Attached Files

Comment

Glad you got yours, again the red flags are easy to avoid, above we’re just showing you how to. But you rather not so it’s not judging incorrectly
                            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

As a fellow Canadian, what part of Quebec are you from?
                              2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                              2005 BMW ///M3
                              Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                              2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                              2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                              2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

The ole potato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X