Front Lower Bumper Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Front Lower Bumper Grille

I replaced mine recently just to continue to freshen up my M3. That being said, anyone out there in need of this, let me know.

Price $5 just so I don’t deal with flakes.
    Shipping is on you. I’m in BHAM.

Just so there isn’t any confusion, this is for the used part I took off. I wanted to show the condition of it compared to the new one.

I’ll hang onto this for a bit and then I’m going to start cleaning up. Just wanted to see if this could help someone here if they hit something, had some bad luck, etc.

Comment

After this weekend, it’s going to find a new home. Let me know if you need this.

Comment

I'll take it. PM'ing you.
        E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Well, the whole reason I was “charging” $5 was to prevent people flaking. It’s boxed up, ready to go and every time I get to the payment part communication stops.

The box isn’t tiny so if you are wanting to ship it cross country, I’ve gotten a quote for $25

That being said, I’m giving this until the end of the week and then it’s gone. Speak up if you want/need it.

Comment

Ok, it’s getting tossed tomorrow. Had two people “want it” and then ghost me when it came time to pay for shipping. Not really sure what that’s all about. It’s a free part. Anyways, if you want this used part for some reason, speak up. It’s getting tossed tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X