exhaust help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: exhaust help

Recently bought my first e46 M3. Previous owner installed Active Autowerke headers and exhaust, mid section original. Im looking to get rid of the rasp and looking for recommendations. I first looked at active autowerke to keep everything the same brand but is sold out so hoping you guys can help. Also ck out Rogue but idk....
    Or should I replace everything ? for another set up? what you guys recommend? like I said new w/ this car I certainly appreciate the help.
    Thanks!

CPI rasp terminator section 1 avail at bimmerworld should help
    reduce rasp a little

Comment

Originally posted by M3Giovan View Post
      Recently bought my first e46 M3. Previous owner installed Active Autowerke headers and exhaust, mid section original. Im looking to get rid of the rasp and looking for recommendations. I first looked at active autowerke to keep everything the same brand but is sold out so hoping you guys can help. Also ck out Rogue but idk....
      Or should I replace everything ? for another set up? what you guys recommend? like I said new w/ this car I certainly appreciate the help.
      Thanks!
      I used to run a Corsa cat-back, no drone, a lot less rasp and sounds the best from the driver's cabin. If you're looking to modify and tune the car I would suggest bimmer world exhaust setups, and pair that with your headers and an epic tune. but that's a little off-topic (sorry)

Comment

Working...
      X