Ground Control Coilover Suspension Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Control Coilover Suspension Package

I'm selling my Ground Control single adjustable coilover suspension package. This setup has about 8 track days on it under my ownership, and essentially zero street miles since my E46 is a track-only car. They came on the car when I bought it, so mileage is unknown and I've priced the setup accordingly.

Price: SOLD

x2) Ground Control Race Camber Plates
    x4) Koni shocks (with x2 adjuster knobs)
    x2) Eibach front springs 6" length, 2.5" ID, 550# rate
    x2) Eibach rear springs 6" length, 2.5" ID, 650# rate
    x2) Ground Control Monoball rear shock mounts
    x2) Nylon rear spring cones
    x2) Ground Control rear height adjusters

UPDATE 1/9/23 - I apologize for the delay in getting back to many of you that reached out expressing interest. I had a major leak at my house just after posting these up for sale that I had to focus on for a while 😤. The suspension is now cleaned up and ready for sale, and I would prefer to work with someone local so they can put eyes on the parts, etc. If not, I have no issue shipping them at the buyers expense.

Current Photos:

​

​

​

​

​

​​
    Last edited by AP3X_FTW; 01-10-2023, 02:22 PM.

Very nice deal!
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I have a brand new B12 kit with GC Street plates for my M3, so why am I tempted by this??!
      2006 BMW M3 ZCP

Comment

This is a great deal and it's going to be a wonderful Christmas present for somebody glws

Comment

Pm’d

Comment

I apologize for the delay in getting back to many of you that reached out expressing interest. I had a major leak at my house just after posting these up for sale that I had to focus on for a while 😤. The suspension is now cleaned up and ready for sale, and I would prefer to work with someone local so they can put eyes on the parts, etc.​

Comment

If you change your mind, I’m still interested and will pay what you’re asking and will provide shipping label to colorado.

Comment

SOLD locally. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X