SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terra View Post
    Not sure I would buy from someone who willingly doxxes people over minor disagreements… remember if you buy from this guy, he’ll now know your real name and your address.
    Great point.
    2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
    Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
    Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

regardless if you don't like his attitude, i'll add i've bought stuff from him and i'm a few minutes from him. no issues. he's sold a number of things on here and on FB so if it's a good deal, go for it with some level of comfort.
      '06 Carbon Black
      Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

#cancelculture 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoPolo View Post
          regardless if you don't like his attitude, i'll add i've bought stuff from him and i'm a few minutes from him. no issues. he's sold a number of things on here and on FB so if it's a good deal, go for it with some level of comfort.
          Sold the next day. Thanks. It's always people who can't buy it for whatever reason that chime in with negative connotations trying to screw with someone trying to make a transaction, unfortunately they need to be thought a lesson. Not afraid of the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post
            Not sure I would buy from someone who willingly doxxes people over minor disagreements… remember if you buy from this guy, he’ll now know your real name and your address.
            Sold it the next day without knowing the persons real name or address because it was picked up, like the listing stated. #Gaslighting

Comment

Originally posted by rich.7 View Post
              Not afraid of the consequences.
              Noted.
              2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
              Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
              Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

Originally posted by IamFODI View Post
                Noted.
                *** "Sold the next day. Thanks. It's always people who can't buy it for whatever reason that chime in with negative connotations trying to screw with someone trying to make a transaction, unfortunately they need to be thought a lesson. Not afraid of the consequences."

Let's keep a level of professional transparency. Thank you.

Comment

Wait he got banned again?
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                  X