No announcement yet.

SOLD: Xtrons IN9946BPL 9" Android Head Unit - Plug and Play for E46 M3 - $175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Xtrons IN9946BPL 9" Android Head Unit - Plug and Play for E46 M3 - $175

Up for sale is an Xtrons 9" head unit out of my M3. I purchased this last summer, but recently replaced it with an Avin Avant 4 in favor of a more stock appearance. It was fitted in my 2006 M3 that had the factory 16:9 nav. Basically functions like an android tablet in your dashboard. Can connect via bluetooth, navigate using Google maps, etc. Radio does not work unless you buy the radio antenna extension and adapter (sold separately). Unit works and looks like new.

Like all these Chinese units, the UI can be a bit buggy, and there is some faint static at low volume.

Most (but not all) of the cables required for installation are included. I used the GPS antenna and microphone for my new install, so the buyer will have to source those themselves. They can be found on eBay for a couple bucks each.

I will restore the unit before I ship, so the custom themes you see will not accompany the unit. However, they are fairly easy to download from the web.

SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200503_163011.jpg Views:	76 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	20456
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200503_163038.jpg Views:	73 Size:	205.7 KB ID:	20455
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200503_163114.jpg Views:	73 Size:	158.4 KB ID:	20457

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200501_164013.jpg Views:	80 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	20458
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Titaniu//M; 07-14-2020, 04:14 PM.
    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

SOLD

Comment

I have the same thing, but from Xtrons, how did you get google maps to work, did you use your phone as a hotspot, or is there a way to use it offline?

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
        I have the same thing, but from Xtrons, how did you get google maps to work, did you use your phone as a hotspot, or is there a way to use it offline?
        Phone as a hotspot is one method. You can also use screen mirroring. My preferred way is using a Carplay/Android Auto dongle and using google maps that way. You can find a dongle on Amazon for $50-60.

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

Phone as a hotspot is one method. You can also use screen mirroring. My preferred way is using a Carplay/Android Auto dongle and using google maps that way. You can find a dongle on Amazon for $50-60.
          OK cool, I'll go that route. I'm having connectivity issues with the hotspot, I think it only works as a hotspot if I have my phone on/unlocked. Screen mirroring is a cool feature, but it looks horrible.

Comment

Working...
          X