No announcement yet.

2004 M3 Coupe Interior Parts from Track Car conversion + A few exterior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2004 M3 Coupe Interior Parts from Track Car conversion + A few exterior

EDIT: No reasonable offer refused. Help me clear out the the garage!

I'm converting the M3 I bought in September '19 to a track car and have a bunch of interior pieces that I'd love to find a new home for. All prices listed are OBO and I've got lots of boxes in the garage and I'm ready to ship (at owner's expense). This is my first BMW, so quite new to this community, but I've been in the Audi world for quite awhile (on AZ and QW) and I have had the chance to link up with liam821 in person a few times, and he can vouch for me. I'm located in Beaverton OR. Oh, and same user name on eBay with lots of feedback too. I have more pics of everything I can PM or text or even post in the thread, just let me know what you want to see. Tried to not overwhelm with 100 pics.

The dash and front lower trim are all still in the car, so none of those pieces available. Headliner, pillars, seats, etc are all gone already.

Sunroof switch (61316907288): $10
    Angel eyes kit (not sure what kit it is. Wiring was janky when I bought the car and all I did was remove it all): $5
    F+ R Sunroof drains (54128239434 + 54128239433): $10 all
    Windshield washer nozzles / components: basically I have everything from the reservoir to the hood. Also some random pieces for headlights: $15
    GPS Navigation antenna (65908374297): $10
    Rearview Mirror w/ SOS + Auto-dimming + alarm LED (51167126522) Missing mirror: $20
    Clip-on rearview mirror (this was on the car when I bought it, to account for the missing glass in the above): $5
    L + R coat hooks (51169150380): $15 pair
    Rear parcel shelf foam insulation: $10
    Suplex Front Sport Springs - only 3k miles on these - $50
    Parking PDC ECU Sensor Control Module (66216921415) - $30
    2 Sparco tow straps - New - never actually installed ($10 each)
    Sparco steering wheel horn button ($10)
    Interior trim pieces: wrapped in 3M carbon fiber look. All tabs in-tact ($25)

I really want to move this stuff out of the garage. I think my prices are quite fair/priced to move, but open to offers as well! Not really looking for any trades at the moment, other than I do need 2 tow hooks.

I'm sure I have missed some small things as well. If there is something in particular you're looking for, let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7374.jpg
Views:	1681
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	20552 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7384.jpg
Views:	1404
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	20555 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7390.jpg
Views:	1414
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	20561 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5827.JPG
Views:	403
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	56742 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5895.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	56743 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5985.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	56744 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6333.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	56745 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6149.JPG
Views:	375
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	56746
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jareds941; 09-18-2020, 01:24 PM.

Bump...

Comment

Bump. No reasonable offers refused!

Comment

Do you happen to be selling the plastic panel that goes under the steering column into the foot well, basically just above your knees? I dont have the part number, I can snap a pic next time at the garage.

Also I see sunroof switch but do you happen to be selling the sunroof switch panel? That's near the dome light module and also has the homelink garage buttons along with sunroof switch.
        2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
        Instagram
        Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post
          Do you happen to be selling the plastic panel that goes under the steering column into the foot well, basically just above your knees? I dont have the part number, I can snap a pic next time at the garage.

Also I see sunroof switch but do you happen to be selling the sunroof switch panel? That's near the dome light module and also has the homelink garage buttons along with sunroof switch.
          I have that panel, but it's still on my car as I've kept the dash intact (other than no stereo). Also, as my car started it's life as SMG I think that panel is a bit hacked up as it looked like they did some modifications so the 3rd pedal would work I think. I did have that sunroof motor cover, but I've already sold it. Sorry!

Comment

Sold a few items...who needs some stuff and a deal?

Comment

Parcel shelf , trunk liners available. ?
              • 2006 AW/IR Manual
              • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
              • Supersprint
              • KW V3
              • 996 Brembo
              • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Originally posted by bassel_sy View Post
                Parcel shelf , trunk liners available. ?
                Yep all available. PM me your shipping zip and I can figure out shipping.

Comment

Updated with sold items, some lower prices (but really I'm open to offers on everything!)

Comment

Back up. Shipped another item yesterday. Open to offers!

Comment

BUMP. Anyone need anything? Prices are negotiable 100%

Comment

Do you have the vanity lamps (those covered by the sun visors) including the last part of the wiring and plugs that go into them? I assume these are black. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eml View Post
                          Do you have the vanity lamps (those covered by the sun visors) including the last part of the wiring and plugs that go into them? I assume these are black. Thanks
                          I sold the vanity lamps a couple weeks ago. Sorry.

Comment

Bump and thanks to those that have bought things.

Comment

To the top.

Literally open to ANY offer at this point on most of these things.

Comment

Working...
                              X