No announcement yet.

Complete E46M Black interior with Titan shadow trim located Cincinnati, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Complete E46M Black interior with Titan shadow trim located Cincinnati, OH

PENDING SALE I have the entire interior pulled out of a 2002 with 140k miles. Included are the heated seats, all headliner, sunroof shade, pillars, full dashboard minus gauges, door cards, entire rear seats, trim, seat belts, all the plastic bits, radio, hvac controls, steering wheel, floor mats, trunk grey carpet and side plastic, shift knob and parking brake leather, can also provide all airbags if you want them.

Condition is average:
    Headliner looks good, however A,B,C pillars could use refinishing or new replacements
    Pass seat looks great, Driver seat has some wear and a small hole on outside bolster
    Carpet could use a good clean but no smoke, mildew, or burn marks
    Driver side door card looks good, Pass side door card has a break in the speaker grill, and has some peeling.
    Rear window shelf has some damage from being pulled out
    Sunshade is in perfect condition.
    Glovebox has a small dent
    Center plastic has typical wear and tear

$850 OBO picked up in Cincinnati, OH. The entire interior will fit easily into a small uhaul trailer. Please PM me I will provide you a link to the full google photos folder of all the pulled parts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CrookedCommie; 03-15-2023, 05:09 AM.

If you end up being ok to part the lower plastic trim (deadpedal) and same thing on passenger side - I need

Comment

Trying to sell complete interior for now, if that changes I'll reach out.

Comment

wow, great deal! if you were in CA I'd pick this up. GLWS

Comment

Bump, can provide a full gallery of pics, smaller parts are boxed up and ready to pickup.
          Last edited by CrookedCommie; 03-10-2023, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Great seller!
            MVP Track Time

Comment

Working...
            X