Brembo GT 355mm 4 piston BBK - Front kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Brembo GT 355mm 4 piston BBK - Front kit

I am looking for Brembo GT 355mm 4 piston BBK - Front kit. I am looking for a complete kit with no missing kits, and ideally a kit that has some life left. Price I am willing to pay will depend on condition of the kit. If you have one your looking to sell please let me know - serious buyer looking to buy ASAP. Scammers DO NOT CONTACT ME, I will know if your scamming and be prepared to prove you actually have the kit for sale.

Only looking for a Brembo GT to match my rear Brembo GT kit. I currently have a 380mm Brembo GT and want to move to a 355mm kit.
    Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 02-08-2024, 08:00 AM.

Bump still looking. So far one one scammer contacted me : gregbent31

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
      Bump still looking. So far one one scammer contacted me : gregbent31
      Fuck that guy - Scammed me out of $200
      2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Originally posted by Acarv_426 View Post

Fuck that guy - Scammed me out of $200
        WTF, seriously? If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

Comment

WTF, seriously? If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
          Yep - He responded to my WTB classified post via PM and sent me what was supposedly (RickyRoshs) email. I guess he is a long term forum member with several posts. Anyway, I checked it out and it seemed legit. So I engaged, asked for pictures etc. Sent the money via Zelle (idiot I know, for once in my life I decided to trust a stranger) and got burnt for $200. I'm working with my bank now to get my funds back, but it could take up to 45 days. Lesson learned.
          2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Originally posted by Acarv_426 View Post

Yep - He responded to my WTB classified post via PM and sent me what was supposedly (RickyRoshs) email. I guess he is a long term forum member with several posts. Anyway, I checked it out and it seemed legit. So I engaged, asked for pictures etc. Sent the money via Zelle (idiot I know, for once in my life I decided to trust a stranger) and got burnt for $200. I'm working with my bank now to get my funds back, but it could take up to 45 days. Lesson learned.
            Yeah, ended up reading your thread in the e46 section. Sorry, they got you on that. At least it was only $200 and not $2000. The scumbag pmed me the same thing. I responded by telling him to jump off a building head first.

Comment

Yeah, ended up reading your thread in the e46 section. Sorry, they got you on that. At least it was only $200 and not $2000.
              You're right, thankfully it was only $200. It could have been much worse. Good luck with your search!

Comment

Bump................... still looking

Comment

Bump................... still looking

Comment

Bump….. still looking for Brembo 355mm GT front kit only.

Comment

It's not Brembo but I have PFC ZR45 kit. It's still very much supported, pads, rotors, and parts. Even Girodisc makes rings for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
                        It's not Brembo but I have PFC ZR45 kit. It's still very much supported, pads, rotors, and parts. Even Girodisc makes rings for it.
                        Thanks for replying but looking only for a Brembo GT kit to match my rear kit.

Comment

No one has a set of these that they are willing to part with?

Comment

No one has a set of these that they are willing to part with?
                            Its rare you'll see them pop up here as most people going with that kit aren't down or upgrading it. Might find some on Facebook marketplace though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

Its rare you'll see them pop up here as most people going with that kit aren't down or upgrading it. Might find some on Facebook marketplace though.
                              I figured. I was hoping that I would catch someone parting out their car, or returning their to stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X