E46 M3 CSL washer fluid reservoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E46 M3 CSL washer fluid reservoir

Hi, I'm looking for a CSL washer fluid reservoir. Part number is 61672695531. If you have one please let me know.

I believe these are still available new, same as the earliest M3s with aluminum bumper carriers. I just bought the non-headlight cleaner version for my car, PN 61677892702
    ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

I checked the part number I posted on Fcp Euro and ECS Tuning and it's all back ordered/no estimate. I'd like to keep my headlight washers.

Comment

Darn, I just ordered on 4/14 from ECS and it shipped right away. Good luck! There’s also a different part number for the one with headlight washer hole. If you have that system, it’s worth double checking, assuming you haven’t already
        ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

I have one. Happy to sell if you can't find one closer. Shipping will likely be expensive as it's quite a big item.

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post
            I have one. Happy to sell if you can't find one closer. Shipping will likely be expensive as it's quite a big item.
            Thank you for the offer. I'll try to find something a little closer before I reach out to you. Shipping would be $$$$ from Australia.

Comment

Hi, resurrecting this old thread, but I am also looking for a washer fluid reservoir to fit my CSL bumper. I have a 2001 M3 and have installed a genuine CSL front bumper. Can Bry5on​ or anyone else confirm the PN 61677892702 will fit with an arrangement like this? Or, if a different part CSL reservoir is needed, does anyone have one of those for sale or a source to buy from? Thanks in advance!

Comment

The original washer tank fits guys. Just takes a few zip ties.

Comment

Working...
                X