Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Vincebar Epoxy Kit (rear bar, front gussets, hardware and drillbits)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Vincebar Epoxy Kit (rear bar, front gussets, hardware and drillbits)

I have a new unused vincebar epoxy kit. It is the latest version of the bar with the front gussets, all the hardware, drillbits and rivets necessary to install. Everything pictured below except the candy (it was surprisingly good).

I know I have zero posts here, I go by the same username on the zhpmafia forums. I also have it listed there, (as well as e46fanatics, same username): http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ware-and-tools)

Im posting here in an effort to reach more buyers and get it sold to someone who wants it. I figure more folks with an M3 would be doing this kind of reinforcement. I can provide whatever proof you would need so that you're comfortable knowing that I am not a scammer.

I want to get around what I paid for it which was $680, but I am open to offers. I am located in North NJ close to NYC. I'd prefer local pickup but can workout shipping if need be.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SOYwM0H.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	224903
    Last edited by ref84; 07-10-2023, 05:34 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8469.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	224949

just had mine installed, went with the weld in instead the epoxy option, both are solid!

GLWS
    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Price drop to $600

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Drop to $550

Comment

Bump, if I get my clutch and cooling system done and its not sold I guess I'll just install it.

Comment

Working...
            X