Pricing help - complete Imola interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing help - complete Imola interior

Hey all, picked up another E46 M3 that I'm stripping and converting to a w2w car.

Has 65k miles and I think the interior is pretty mint, car is in storage right now.

I'm in need of some pricing guidance for a complete Imola interior: front and rear seats and front and rear door panels.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to pm also.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

can you send pics? im interested

Comment

SQ13

Comment

I may have not handled this properly. I'm not ready to sell just yet, I really need help with a general price range first.

When I get the car out of storage, I'll take some photos, but won't list the interior until I have a chance to pull everything out of the car so it's ready to be sold. I don't want to sell to someone and then have to apologize that I haven't had a chance to pull the interior if it takes me a while to get to.

Comment

I frankly have no idea what interiors are worth

I asked someone yesterday what he got his cloth set for and he said $600.... and cloth is rare and desirable

I paid a shit-ton for my M-Texture

At cursory glance I see a few sets on ebay for a grand or less, but they're your typical black leather... Not sure if Imola is more or less desirable (to me it's less)
          2004 Dinan S3-R M3
          2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

If it’s mint , you can get 2/3k no prob , especially Imola. I paid 2200 for mine.
            • 2006 AW/IR Manual
            • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
            • Supersprint
            • KW V3
            • 996 Brembo
            • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
              I frankly have no idea what interiors are worth

I asked someone yesterday what he got his cloth set for and he said $600.... and cloth is rare and desirable

I paid a shit-ton for my M-Texture

At cursory glance I see a few sets on ebay for a grand or less, but they're your typical black leather... Not sure if Imola is more or less desirable (to me it's less)

Black is nearly worthless while Imola is very desirable. EASILY 2k and way more if its mint.

Comment

Originally posted by d33p View Post

Black is nearly worthless while Imola is very desirable. EASILY 2k and way more if its mint.
                I dont think black is cloth seats are worthless

Comment

My opinion is Imola in good condition is worth 2k +

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post

I dont think black is cloth seats are worthless
                    Im referring to full black leather. I personally think the cloth looks ugly as hell but others love it.....m-texture on the other hand is so nice.

Comment

I appreciate the help guys. I'll repost when I'm able to get photos and the interior removed.

Comment

Working...
                      X