WTB Raven Performance Cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Raven Performance Cage

John at Raven has stopped replying to emails, and the number at Raven has been busy for the last month. I think they are no longer in business.

Looking to buy a used one now.

Would need it shipped to Cali.
    2004 Dinan S3-R M3
    2012 Dinan S1 X5M

bump
    2004 Dinan S3-R M3
    2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I talked to him about 6(?) months ago, it seemed cost prohibitive for him, given he has to ship from Canada, and majority of his market is not local. Import fees, pallet fees, general shipping fees through the roof, extra fees for residential delivery, etc, buyers were shying away.

That said, I don't know if he is done or just slow to respond during racing season and summer vacations.

Sent from my SM-S911U1 using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

That's about the last time I talked to him too, maybe a bit longer. He said he was waiting on a shipment and then would have more ready in a few weeks

Life got in the way, and I didn't reach out until about a month ago.

Multiple emails went unanswered over weeks, and I've called sporadically and I just get a busy signal.

I kinda got the same feeling last time we talked, that his heart wasn't really into it anymore. So I wasn't super surprised when I was unable to contact him.

Hopefully you're right and he's just on a break
        2004 Dinan S3-R M3
        2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I had the same situation happen to me about a year ago. He said he would have some in stock in a week or so. Then went radio silent when I said I wanted to order and shipping to USA.

I was able to scoop one up off of here. So be patient and one may event pop up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230716-BSP_1726-© Brian Stalter-Edit.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	230496

Comment

bump
            2004 Dinan S3-R M3
            2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I will be parting ways with mine in the winter season

If you want to wait or keep contact

I have it powder coated red by John
              I'm located in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I jist checked their website out of curiosity. I had no idea tbat they're local to me. Like 15mins away. I can drop by the address they have listed on their website and follow up if you'd like...

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post
                  I jist checked their website out of curiosity. I had no idea tbat they're local to me. Like 15mins away. I can drop by the address they have listed on their website and follow up if you'd like...

That would be amazing, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
                  2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                  2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I'll swing by their shop when I have some time and will report back.

Comment

toy4to Any word on them still being open?

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, I will follow up this week!

Comment

Im interested in this as well. I bought a 4 point harness and have been researching for harness guide bars (since will use shoulder bolt-in mounts to the oem rear seatbelt holes), but a surprising lack of harness mounting options for our chassis has me now looking at a half cage for my dual purpose car :/ Raven’s looked like a great option (especially since it’s about same price as BK’s harness mounting bar that strangely i havent seen any pics of anywhere), but yeah bummer Raven isnt responding now
                          2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                          Instagram
                          Youtube

Comment

Phone number seems to be disconnected now
                            2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                            2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Update: I went to the address posted on their website, and there's nothing there. It's now an indoor basketball place. Seems like Raven Performance is no longer in business.
                              Last edited by toy4to; 10-13-2023, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X