• Show
Clear All

WTB: Euro Headers and Euro Section 1

Looking for a clean set if anyone has in drivable distance to Philly Burbs

ive got euro headers, but would be shipped from FL

Comment

Originally posted by cali chase View Post
      ive got euro headers, but would be shipped from FL
      I guess that would be insane shipping - yeah I’d rather be working driving distance

Comment

Originally posted by LeeForst View Post

I guess that would be insane shipping - yeah I’d rather be working driving distance
        I had OEM euro headers shipped from the UK and it wasn’t totally killer.

Comment

Originally posted by c watson View Post

I had OEM euro headers shipped from the UK and it wasn’t totally killer.
          Were they new? Did you do that recently?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeForst View Post

Were they new? Did you do that recently?
            They were used and I purchased the set October 2020.

edit: I attached pics of how they were prepped and packed for shipping. I still had our conversation on WhatsApp.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by c watson; 08-21-2023, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by c watson View Post

They were used and I purchased the set October 2020.

edit: I attached pics of how they were prepped and packed for shipping. I still had our conversation on WhatsApp.
              How did you source these?

Comment

There was a guy on the old boards that sold these on the regular, I think it was $1200 shipped (from the UK) for the headers/cats.
                I most definitely regret selling mine as the euro. sec. 1's are getting hard to come by anymore.

As far as headers you might consider getting some megans/A.A etc., you'll pay the same price as a set of used Euro headers, you might have to deal with some fitment issues however.

As far as the Sec. 1 is concerned, if your willing pay new prices you might see if this site has them and/or CSL in stock, it's been a while since I have looked around here, they have had some great stuff in the past.

APMOTORSPORT.CO.UK

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by simon_c View Post

How did you source these?
                  I went on ebay.co.uk and exchanged messages with a member on there. His whatsapp was posted so I was able to see more pics and ask questions.

Comment

I ordered a set of EU headers and cats from Germany. The headers were fine...the cats got damaged in transit despite how well it was packed. The honeycomb material in the cats broke loose and the honeycomb was sliding around in the casing. The seller stood behind the item and took it back, eating a huge loss. I had to pay return shipping. These cats in Europe have likely gone through 100K+ of heat cycles. They are very fragile and shipping them across the pond is a huge gamble, especially with how carriers treat heavy packages these days.
                    '02 ///M3 Alpine White / Cinnamon 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by AWE46M3 View Post
                      I ordered a set of EU headers and cats from Germany. The headers were fine...the cats got damaged in transit despite how well it was packed. The honeycomb material in the cats broke loose and the honeycomb was sliding around in the casing. The seller stood behind the item and took it back, eating a huge loss. I had to pay return shipping. These cats in Europe have likely gone through 100K+ of heat cycles. They are very fragile and shipping them across the pond is a huge gamble, especially with how carriers treat heavy packages these days.
                      Good to note. Curious to know how much you paid getting them over there?

Comment

Originally posted by simon_c View Post

Good to note. Curious to know how much you paid getting them over there?
                        ~200 from California to Germany
                        '02 ///M3 Alpine White / Cinnamon 6MT

Comment

Working...
                        X