Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINT !!!! Price Drop - Brushed Silver ARC 8R Squared 18x9.5 et35 with 265/35 PS4S X 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep - the forged

Comment

Bump Friday

Comment

Can’t believe no one wants these for the tires being included

Comment

Give me weight of one wheel and I'll run shipping cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should I be deflating the tires before weighing ?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeForst View Post
              Should I be deflating the tires before weighing ?
              ha.

I'm assuming dimensions of 26x26x24 and whatever weight you provide

Comment

If these were local they would be mine. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Can’t believe no one wants these for the tires being included
                  Maybe cause they're NLA in the forge line. Seems they replaced them with the new VS-5R. Free bump, GLWS

Comment

Thanks - yeah they are in mint shape and the tires are same. I’m just going RIA so no need to have them sitting here

Comment

Seems like you don't have time to grab weight and dimensions…I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just don’t want to pay to ship - are you saying you would cover shipping and packing? I’d rather wait for local pick up than take that cost out of what I’m trying to minimally recoup

Comment

I sold my wheels locally recently with offer up. Have you tried that?

Comment

I just don’t want to pay to ship - are you saying you would cover shipping and packing? I’d rather wait for local pick up than take that cost out of what I’m trying to minimally recoup
                            I'm assuming Fatty was going to cover the cost of shipping and packaging he provided the box dimensions. All he needed was the weight and I'm sure he would have covered the cost.

Comment

Ah really? I just didn’t want to eat shipping - open if someone wants to pay for shipping. Maybe I can even fit them in the BBS boxes

Comment

Ah really? I just didn’t want to eat shipping - open if someone wants to pay for shipping. Maybe I can even fit them in the BBS boxes
                                You don't need to as the tires will protect everything but the faces. Sandwich a few round pieces of cardboard between two wheels with the face of each wheel pointing towards the cardboard and tie them together. You could also cover the barrel side as well. If 4 of the wheels go in pairs (2 packages), the shipping cost for the buyer should be quite reasonable. Using a service like Pirateship (UPS Ground), the rate seems to be 115 for each pair (26x26x24 100 pounds) east to west coast, less if it is not that far. The single wheel can be shipped separately in a similar manner, but might cost more the half the cost of one pair.

Comment

Working...
                                X