Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD, please remove

Sold, please remove.
    Last edited by ghostofsenna; 06-03-2020, 09:12 AM.

PM'd

Comment

how much did they sell for? i have 2 sets myself and curious what they can be sold for

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
        how much did they sell for? i have 2 sets myself and curious what they can be sold for
        Lol I was thinking the same thing. The cat scrap guy usually gives me $100 per for non M, hate to scrap S54 cats though.
        '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Alpine 330iT
        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

I sold mine for 180 in last year .

Comment

I was the buyer. Great deal with the addition of the section 1 (additional cost). Seller (OP) is excellent

ETA on 6/3: Transaction under dispute with Paypal as of this morning for a missing item. Please note that seller edited the price in post #7 from '$125 shipped' to '$100 shipped' this morning. Priced paid via Paypal for this header and his section 1 was $240 shipped. Given that both the headers and section 1 were originally listed at $125 shipped each, effective price paid for the headers themselves was $120 shipped.

ETA on 6/3: Seller has now completely edited the title of this thread and has since deleted his post that was originally post #7 indicating the (false) sale price. MODS - please do not delete this thread
            Last edited by natty99; 06-03-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X