No announcement yet.

Active Autowerks Headers + Bolt/Gasket Kit + Twin Resonated OEM Section 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Active Autowerks Headers + Bolt/Gasket Kit + Twin Resonated OEM Section 1

If you are looking to make great power and destroy rasp this is the setup for you. This twin resonated OEM setup cut rasp more than the RE rasp eliminator did for me. This AA/OEM setup together produces a killer sound, once the rasp is gone you can really hear the intake more. Bolts and gaskets are a nice plus. $1,125 takes all of it. Let me know if there are questions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1456.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	234192 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1458.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	234194
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1457.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	234193 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1459.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	234195

Call me crazy but aren’t the headers $685 new and a used sec 1 can be bought for about $100?

Comment

Gasket/Bolt kit goes for around $375-$400. Header for $759. One section 1 goes for $150.
      Last edited by Mayan-Viking; 09-17-2023, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Twin resonated OEM Section 1 is made of different metal than the RE, or better resonators? Why do you think it performed better?

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
          Twin resonated OEM Section 1 is made of different metal than the RE, or better resonators? Why do you think it performed better?

maw
          The difference is in the resonators. When I installed the RE I remember it sounding almost synthesized - like metallic/bionic in nature but throaty. It sounded great, especially paired with the AA exhaust.

Then the RE section 1 failed, dumping fiber out of my exhaust for days. This failure in the RE setup is what caused me to source the twin OEM rig. Once the twin OEM setup was installed it quieted the tone of the exhaust a great deal. Rather than accenting the rasp it made it go away almost completely. It's that good. The only reason I'm not using it today is because SSV1 won't connect. Otherwise I would.

It's worth noting that Rogue Engineering completely stepped up and sent a replacement Rasp Eliminator pipe as soon as the next batch arrived. Would it have sounded different? I don't know. I had already moved on...

Comment

Makes sense. Thanks much.

maw

Comment

Bump. Great anti-rasp exhaust setup here...

Comment

Id consider just the AA headers if you care to split.
                If not GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
                  Id consider just the AA headers if you care to split.
                  If not GLWS.
                  Bump. Willing to split if someone is willing to pay fair market for the dual section 1 setup.

Comment

What’s a fair price for the section 1? Shipped to 90278?

this just bolts on with no modifications to an existing oem setup right?

Comment

Working...
                    X