1 to 1 CSL style rear diffuser, 2x2 weave, Tiag paint, not unboxed - $800SOLD
Status Gruppe CSL Style Front Lip, 2x2 weave, never installed - SOLD
Mason Engineering X-Brace Subframe Reinforcement Aluminum, includes install tooling - $400SOLD
Schroth Quick Fit coupe L+R - $400Sold
Buildjournal Megane RS Calipers, brackets, SS lines - $950SOLD
Practical Performance Weld-in Kit with front gussets and install tooling - $600
I have a complete Porsche 996 BBK with rotors, not sure I want to sell yet - $3k?
Complete CSL spindles with hubs and dust shields, all with sub 1k miles - $900
GC Coilover Kit with street camber plates and helper springs 2k miles - 1400?
Everything for transmission out service from rear main through drive shaft.. autosolutions, detents/pins/tools, clutch/DMF. Will put together a spreadsheet.
Status Gruppe CSL Style Front Lip, 2x2 weave, never installed - SOLD
Mason Engineering X-Brace Subframe Reinforcement Aluminum, includes install tooling - $400SOLD
Schroth Quick Fit coupe L+R - $400Sold
Buildjournal Megane RS Calipers, brackets, SS lines - $950SOLD
Practical Performance Weld-in Kit with front gussets and install tooling - $600
I have a complete Porsche 996 BBK with rotors, not sure I want to sell yet - $3k?
Complete CSL spindles with hubs and dust shields, all with sub 1k miles - $900
GC Coilover Kit with street camber plates and helper springs 2k miles - 1400?
Everything for transmission out service from rear main through drive shaft.. autosolutions, detents/pins/tools, clutch/DMF. Will put together a spreadsheet.

Comment