Genuine CSL headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Genuine CSL headers

SOLD! Thanks for your interest! I will probably regret selling this in the future. Not sure how much oem cat headers weight but these were almost 6lbs lighter than cpi headers. Impressive. Never bothered to weigh them till now. lol
    Last edited by enjoy_m3; 01-23-2024, 06:10 PM.

Do you need a tune to run the csl header? Also is this catted or catless?

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post
      Do you need a tune to run the csl header? Also is this catted or catless?
      if they are the same as Euro headers as he said, then they are catless

Comment

Someone scoop these up. Great deal. OP how many miles on them? Or are they new? For those in the market, I just paid $1270 shipped for brand new Euro headers.

Comment

Thanks! NLA part. Bump for pictures. If you're not familiar with cerakote, please get quotes from your area so you have an idea of their cost.

Comment

Wow those look gorgeous! GLWS

Comment

FYI. Cerakote is not supposed to scuff so easily if applied correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh6390 View Post
                FYI. Cerakote is not supposed to scuff so easily if applied correctly.
                You may have a point, do you have experience with correct application? So I have an idea when I ask the coater. Thanks

Comment

I have these headers on my M-Coupe, lifted them side to side with standard euro headers. They are at least a few lbs lighter. Nice, rare piece for sale.

Comment

Working...
                  X