Eisenmann Race Muffler/Section 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Eisenmann Race Muffler/Section 3

Long shot but looking for the Eisenmann section 3 muffler. I’m located in SoCal but can pay for shipping too.

LMK!

Julian

Do you have Instagram?

Comment

I do but I’m not really active on it. Why what’s up?

Comment

I seen a guy selling one on Instagram his name is drivah

Comment

Interesting! Didn’t know people posted things for sale on Instagram! Thanks for the heads up!

I’m finding it interesting that people are selling these exhausts more expensive than new. IND is selling a new sport for 1800. I guess the tips really matter!

Comment

I may be selling my Eisenmann Race section 3, 83mm Lemans tips.

i actually messaged the guy on Instagram about that exhaust (just to see how and why he was pricing it so high) and he couldn’t tell me whether it was the Race or Street version so I’d assume it’s the Street edition since you would 100% know if you bought Race.

My 2 cents. I’m in Los Angeles. I just picked up a full 63.5mm SS stepped header through Section 2 system and may actually get the stock exhaust chopped up vs. the Eisenmann Race.

Comment

Sweet! I may be leaning towards the sport as I read the race may be too loud? What are your thoughts in regards to sound from just thethe muffler?

what would you sell your for? Can I hear it in person?

Comment

Sure - you can hear it in person. I live in Encino so not sure where you are related to me, but we can make it happen.

To be honest, I'm on stock headers and stock piping right now. With the Eisenmann Race section 3 the low RPM drone leaves much to be desired. Over 3000 RPMs, though... really just amplifies the metallic rasp which I personally love. If you're zooming up an onramp it sounds pretty fun.

I'll put the SS headers and piping on first week of February and will run the Eisenmann exhaust with it and see what happens!

I'll DM you a price, but it's much more competitive than the other one for sale... much more.

David

Comment

Great! I'm in Redondo Beach, but I'll actually be in Sherman Oaks tomorrow afternoon to grab lunch with my friend with a GT4. You should come by! =)

Comment

So, how was lunch?

Comment

I'm sure lunch was great! Hah - I couldn't make that on short notice but can this week, interestingly enough.

David

Comment

Hi, I have a low mileage SS Race for sale. Took it off after selling my m3. Let me know if you’re still looking for one!
                        2002 Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 Convertible 6MT - Current
                        2017 White C63 AMG Coupe - Current
                        2002 Oxford Green E46 M3 Coupe 6MT - Sold

Comment

Bump?

Still pining for a eisenmann sport but may also consider the race now. LMK!

Need a bit more volume in the exhaust department as my completely stock exhaust is so quiet, esp below 3k!! Quite boring when driving on the street. Very fun when ringing it out though on faster roads. Just need something for the lower end!

Comment

I’m pulling mine off and locating a 63.5MM inlet exhaust. Let me know if you want to take a look/hear it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post
                              I’m pulling mine off and locating a 63.5MM inlet exhaust. Let me know if you want to take a look/hear it next week.
                              Sure, I may be headed up to West LA next week to take care of some business. I could head out to you after to take a look and hear it out. LMK!

Comment

Working...
                              X