FS: Electric sliders with BK Sparco Evo mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Electric sliders with BK Sparco Evo mounts

Selling both passenger and driver side. Both are fully wired up with e30 switches. Only thing needed on driver side is to transfer over the belt receptacle and pretensioner.

Asking 300 obo for everything in Norcal. Prefer not to separate.

Sent from my SM-S911U1 using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Bump

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Bump

Youtube DIYs and more

Comment

What is the P/N of the BK mounts? I am wondering if these will fit a Cobra Nogaro.

Comment

Working...
        X