Brand new SMG pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Brand new SMG pump

Like the title says, literally brand new from Bmw dealer for a customer car. I have receipts from Gwinnett Bmw in GA for nearly 5500$. Customer ended up manual swapping the car after much frustrations with smg and dealership pricing. Great opportunity for all the smg lovers .

price: 2200$ located in ATL Ga will ship.
    Attached Files

The car was repaired and running fine with the new SMG pump and then the person decided to convert?
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
      The car was repaired and running fine with the new SMG pump and then the person decided to convert?
      Where did you get any of that from the description?? It says in black and white it's brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by jvit27 View Post

Where did you get any of that from the description?? It says in black and white it's brand new.
        Read the receipt. Then after you read is it still black and white?
        Last edited by oceansize; 03-19-2024, 05:01 PM.
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
          Read the receipt. Then after you read is it still black and white?
          Yes, the receipt is mostly white, but the black print gave rise to the exact question you asked. Reading is Fundamental.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

Yes, the receipt is mostly white, but the black print gave rise to the exact question you asked. Reading is Fundamental.

maw
            It is. I’m not saying Arehman is ripping anyone off, but it seems to me the pump isn’t brand new and after the installation of the pump what then caused further frustration?

Comment

I too want to know why a brand new pump was uninstalled, certainly before I buy it I'd HAVE to know.

maw

Comment

Yes because for what is a very low mileage pump it is reasonably priced (unfortunately) if guaranteed perfect.

Comment

Pump was installed on car at the dealership and the customer was told his clutch needs replaced as well and he pulled his car out and got it manual swapped.

Comment

Left it to me to help recover some of his money.

Comment

Aha... dealership got greedy, LOL.

Jokes... GLWS

maw

EDIT... I already have a spare pump + my current one on 90k miles... spare has half that ... if I go through 2 pumps I'll be manual swapping mine too
                      Last edited by maw1124; 03-19-2024, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

So, just so I understand this correctly. The pump was installed and the car was never driven because the dealership found clutch issues which the owner refused to address? The fact that the pump was installed makes it literally not brand new.
                          Last edited by Keyser Soze; 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jvit27 View Post

Slow your roll, it's clearly not brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
                              I too want to know why a brand new pump was uninstalled, certainly before I buy it I'd HAVE to know.

maw
                              Well, this clearly contradicts your previous comment about the receipt and reading is fundamental. You're really making yourself look stupid.

maw

Comment

Working...
                              X