No announcement yet.

SOLD Apex ARC8 18x9et30 Square Setup with Spacers and Bridgestone Tires! MINT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SOLD Apex ARC8 18x9et30 Square Setup with Spacers and Bridgestone Tires! MINT

SOLD!

Hey guys,

Just got my new wheels and tires and I'm selling my old setup. The setup was purchased brand new back in August 16, 2023 from European Auto Source in Anaheim California.

Specs:

Apex ARC8 Hyper Black 18x9et30 Wheels
    Bridgestone Potenza Sport Max Performance Summer Tire 255/35/18

Wheels and tires are in MINT condition. Tires only have like 1500 miles on it as I don't drive that much.

As these wheels are a squared setup, you will need to run spacers on the rear to make it look good. If you have non shaved/rolled fenders, I will include 12MM rear spacers to give you that flush fitment all around. If you have shaved/rolled fenders or don't give a crap about your fenders, I will give you 12MM spacers for the front and 25MM spacers for the rear that will give you that HELLA FLUSH fitment. hahah

Price: $1600 picked up in Los Angeles.

WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES. Depending on the item to trade, I’ll either put cash on top or you will. The things I want or need are:

csl Intake
    eVenturi intake
    front BBK that will clear BBS wheels

If you want more pictures just let me know. These photos are when I was running the 12mm spacers up front and the 25mm spacers in the rear.

Julian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jpy1980; 04-18-2024, 06:38 PM.

These photos are from when I was running no spacers in the front and 12mm spacers in the rear
    Attached Files

Comment

These are hyper black?

Comment

Yes. Hyper black is really silver with a very slight smoke tint. Looks great!

Comment

Had these in 18x9.5 before. Loved the hyper black on carbon black!

Also, I’ll have an unresonated supersprint section 2 as well as a supersprint race section 3 for sale soon! I do already have aftermarket headers with section 1 cats for sale as well. Would consider a lower price if you wanted to buy them as a pair or as a set with the other exhaust parts as mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Notan_S54 View Post
            Had these in 18x9.5 before. Loved the hyper black on carbon black!

Also, I’ll have an unresonated supersprint section 2 as well as a supersprint race section 3 for sale soon! I do already have aftermarket headers with section 1 cats for sale as well. Would consider a lower price if you wanted to buy them as a pair or as a set with the other exhaust parts as mentioned.
            Jeez you're selling everything! Are you leaving the platform?

As much as I want the SS race section 3, it may be way too loud. I heard its like one of the loudest mufflers. Let me know when you have your SS Section 2 available. Is it the X pipe or dual pipe?

Comment

or would you think the SS race with a section 1 with dual resonators would not be crazy loud but a good volume? FWIW, I have a Eisenmann Sport muffler and with the dual resonators and its fairly quiet. That's why I am looking for an unresonated section 2

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post
                or would you think the SS race with a section 1 with dual resonators would not be crazy loud but a good volume? FWIW, I have a Eisenmann Sport muffler and with the dual resonators and it’s fairly quiet. That's why I am looking for an unresonated section 2
                And of course I’d be down to package it in any combo not necessarily the entire exhaust setup lol

to answer your Q’s: 1.The car is up for sale and not sure if I’ll be getting into another E46 M just in a different color or if I’ll be pivoting to a newer gen M (F80, F87 M2, and the E92 M3 really catch my eye), I kinda just went all out on this car and wanted to hit reset. Will still be active with the E46 M platform though.
                2. Yeah it’s for sure one of the louder ones, but I was a bit underwhelmed with the volume of the section 3 alone. Paired with my entire exhaust setup and the CSL box it was amazing. It’s loud, but not LOUD. But the comparison I have is a prior E92 M3 I had with catless x pipe and a Eisenmann race exhaust. Now that was loud.
                3. I’ve got the twin pipe un-res. As for what the supersprint race with resonators; I don’t think it’d be crazy loud as I have it on the car currently with stock headers/cars and the stock single resonator to the SS section 2 and it’s got volume but nothing annoying. Actually my clutch chatter from the JB flywheel is much more of a nuisance lmao

lmk if you’d like any of the pieces. Headers and section 1 cats are already off the car and I can pretty much pull the section 2 and SS race off anytime.

Comment

I have a scza exhaust section 2/3 I'd be willing to trade.We can split everything up to make sure shipping is split.

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post
                    I have a scza exhaust section 2/3 I'd be willing to trade.We can split everything up to make sure shipping is split.
                    Ah I’d prefer not to ship as that can be expensive and not sure how a trade with shipping would work.

i just bought wheels and tires from another forum member and shipping tires was like $500-$600 with insurance.

Comment

Ah I’d prefer not to ship as that can be expensive and not sure how a trade with shipping would work.

i just bought wheels and tires from another forum member and shipping tires was like $500-$600 with insurance.
                      Would it be that much from socal? I have a buddy who can collect them from socal, but I'll have to ship my exhaust.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post

Would it be that much from socal? I have a buddy who can collect them from socal, but I'll have to ship my exhaust.
                          Hey man, thanks so much for the offer but I’m going to pass on getting a new exhaust for now. My priority will be to sell it so I can get the csl box. Thanks again!

Comment

Hey man, thanks so much for the offer but I’m going to pass on getting a new exhaust for now. My priority will be to sell it so I can get the csl box. Thanks again!
                            No problem, good luck. I didn't go CSL because visual for emissions.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X