WTB One righ rear folding seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB One righ rear folding seat

I'm looking for a single folding seat back, passenger side (it's for an M3 Coupe). Located in Detroit, MI, or Windsor ON, CANADA, whatever is more convenient to the seller.

Thanks!

Color?

Comment

Sorry for the oversight, black!

Comment

bump.

Comment

I've got a seatback. Do you need just the leather with foam backing? Or the entire seatback with frame?

I'll give you the backstory of what I have. I ordered a complete seatback set from a seller on ebay. They didn't pack it well so both seatback frames arrived a little bent, and the black trim pieces broke off.

The leather on my rear drivers side seat was bad, but my passenger side was good. So I ended up swapping just the leather with foam from what I received onto my rear drivers' side frame.

I bent the passenger side frame back to shape, and the rear trim piece can be glued back on. I also have one in gray that could be painted black.

If you're seatback frame is in good shape, you could swap the leather with foam onto it and carefully remove your trim piece. Or just take this as is. Either way, if youre interested, I could sell you the entire seatback or just the leather covering with foam.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Last edited by got_s54?; Yesterday, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X