For Sale: Status Gruppe CSL Bumper + 1 piece lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Status Gruppe CSL Bumper + 1 piece lip

For sale is a CSL front bumper painted jet black, and one piece carbon fiber lip that I removed from my car about a year ago. It was installed when I bought it, and I was told that it was Status Gruppe. Based on the fitment (good) and the quality (good), I have no reason to think otherwise, but I can’t find any part numbers or other identifiers on the bumper itself.

The bumper has OEM BMW bumper shocks still attached to it, as well as the bumper mounts. The bumper support attached to the bumper looks to have been modified slightly, I assume for fitment purposes. It also looks like the top corners of the bumper itself were also slightly modified, again I assume for fitment purposes; but you cannot see the modification when installed. Please refer to the pictures for more details.

The Bumper and lip both have PPF. Unfortunately, there are some scratches to the PPF from sitting in a box and being moved around a shop for the past year. PPF also has rock chips. Can’t say for certain because I’m not the one that applied the PPF, but the paint underneath looks to be in very good shape.

Not looking to split up the bumper and the lip at this time. I will not ship. Pick up only in Fairfield County Connecticut. Willing to meet up at a reasonable distance.

Apologies, but I took some of the photos before cleaning the bumper up.

Asking $750 obo

as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah - too bad you’re not up to shipping as this would make my jet black search easier… good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post
      Ah - too bad you're not up to shipping as this would make my jet black search easier… good luck.
      Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Typeslice View Post

Where are you located?

Shot you a DM.

Comment

Working...
        X