Agency Power SMG Paddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Agency Power SMG Paddles

Shot in the dark - Looking for the discontinued Agency Power SMG shift paddles and hoping someone has a set lying around.

2006 M3 ZCP

Good Luck, I have been looking for these for over 6 years and have never seen these come up for sale. I actually thought at first that this thread was a FS: Agency Power SMG Paddles and was coming to buy on the spot. I would be willing to pay over original retail for these.

I think these were the best SMG paddles produced. All the other SMG Paddles either have holes/ cutouts or are too short/not long enough. Its crazy that no one else produces any SMG paddles with this same design.

I have Pedal Haus SMG paddles now which is the best compromise to these IMHO. They do have small holes.​

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
      Good Luck, I have been looking for these for over 6 years and have never seen these come up for sale. I actually thought at first that this thread was a FS: Agency Power SMG Paddles and was coming to buy on the spot. I would be willing to pay over original retail for these.

I think these were the best SMG paddles produced. All the other SMG Paddles either have holes/ cutouts or are too short/not long enough. Its crazy that no one else produces any SMG paddles with this same design.

I have Pedal Haus SMG paddles now which is the best compromise to these IMHO. They do have small holes.​
      Shooters shoot but expectations are low. It's interesting that a used set of these is essentially nonexistent at this point. I came across a reasonalby sized company that had them listed online a while back and thought I'd struck gold for a spit second, but no dice.

I like the Pedal Haus in general, but it really is the holes/cutouts that I'm not a fan of - they seem to give the option on the other model paddles too Recently purchased a 3d printer, something basic, but might go down that road at some point if its feasible. I'll be able to integrate magnets too bc there's no SMG love in that product
      Last edited by SUPREM3///; 06-13-2024, 07:16 AM.
      2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

I actually just shot Pedal Haus an email asking about a solid option
        2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

Hope you guys can find a set, love these AP paddles for the track!

Comment

Originally posted by zivagolee View Post
            Hope you guys can find a set, love these AP paddles for the track!
            Lucky man, if you ever swap the paddles or car - remember us
            2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREM3/// View Post

Shooters shoot but expectations are low. It's interesting that a used set of these is essentially nonexistent at this point. I came across a reasonalby sized company that had them listed online a while back and thought I'd struck gold for a spit second, but no dice.

I like the Pedal Haus in general, but it really is the holes/cutouts that I'm not a fan of - they seem to give the option on the other model paddles too Recently purchased a 3d printer, something basic, but might go down that road at some point if its feasible. I'll be able to integrate magnets too bc there's no SMG love in that product
              I agree with you. I am also not a fan of the holes/cutouts but they are small compared to some of the other paddles. I wish Pedal Haus would make their paddles without the holes, I would have extra for them and they would save money on the machining.

I doubt there will be anyone that produces these since the e46 is over 20yrs old and most people are mostly converting SMG to manual.

Comment

Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but I have a really nice set of carbon fiber paddles from a group buy on the old M3Forum. These were a Great improvement over stock and on track were really nice as your finger could rest and hook easily into the back of the paddle for sure shifting. I just converted to manual and do not have a need if you're interested.
                Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the offer and sharing your experience with the carbon fiber paddles. Right now, I'm specifically searching for the Recaro Pole Position ABE seats in Pepita or Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                  X