FS: ST40 355x32 front BBK + many pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: ST40 355x32 front BBK + many pads

For sale is a slightly used front Stoptech 355x32 BBK for E46 M3, piston sizes are 42/38. It's been sitting since I've been working through the 996 pain points. Over $5k of value here (these kits new are around $3500 these days and I'm including a tonne of pads). This kit comes with everything to just bolt up to the car (ss lines, mounting brackets, pads, etc). You can see by paint condition on the calipers they are in great shape, with few scratches, even still have R and L stickers on the calipers! Pressure seals and dustboots were replaced only have 3 trackdays on them.

It features slotted aerorotors 355x32, which are around 85% life (measurements in pics around 31.7mm).

Including many pads I've accumulated over the years when running front/rear Stoptechs on my M3 and S2k. Included are 1) a lightly used street pad set of Stoptech Sport 309 pads, 2) another used set of performance street pads, 3) Hawk Blue 9012 new set, 4) Hawk Blue 9012 barely used set (16.4mm pad thickness), 5) 2x sets of used Carbotech xp10 pads, 6) barely used set of Raybestos ST43 pads, 7) used set of Raybestos ST43 pads.

For those worried about getting parts from Stoptech...for anything wearable you might need to replace in the future after heavy use, you can get them from various places. Dustboots and pressure seals you can get Brembo from various outlets (like FCP Euro), high temp variants from racingbrake.com, Girodisc. Pads are D609 shape and are a very common shape, many different pads available from Ferodo, PFC, Hawk, Raybestos, Porterfield, Pagid, etc, you can even get them warrantied from FCP Euro for older Porsche models that use that shape. Rotor rings 355x32 you can get Brembo from various outlets, or get Girodisc, or from Coleman.

Priced at $1800 for local, can ship for extra.

Sent from my SM-S911U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by mrgizmo04; 09-01-2024, 07:57 AM.
    Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Price drop and bump

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Drop and bump

Youtube DIYs and more

Comment

Working...
      X