Rare collectible - E46 M3 CSL 1/18 diecast made by Kyosho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Rare collectible - E46 M3 CSL 1/18 diecast made by Kyosho

I no longer have my M3 and I'm purging some of the stuff I have left.

1. Rare, high quality Kyosho 1/18 M3 CSL diecast in excellent condition but no box - $300 USD shipped

2. E46 M3 coupe/convertible/CSL brochure - SOLD
    3. M3 CSL brochure - SOLD
    4. Uber-rare, NLA, genuine BMW Motorsport steel / carbon fiber key chain P/N 80272304189 - SOLD

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vKcBRQqMAPwAGYSD9
    Last edited by PetrolM3; 07-11-2024, 07:31 AM.

Thats some really cool stuff. Love the diecast

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
      Thats some really cool stuff. Love the diecast
      Thanks. I felt like a nerd collecting these among other things over the years but I think they make for cool E46-era memorabilia especially for those who own a CSL or a CSL-inspired car.

The only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to Europe in the near future. The M3 is sold and these items are not making the cut of things I'm taking with me. Hope they find a good new home!
      Last edited by PetrolM3; 07-08-2024, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Everything except the Kyosho CSL diecast is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post
          Everything except the Kyosho CSL diecast is sold.
          Someone in the CSL owners group might be interested in that. They used to be on cslregister, but the site doesn't get much traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

Someone in the CSL owners group might be interested in that. They used to be on cslregister, but the site doesn't get much traffic.
            Thanks, I figured someone on here with a ZCP or a CSL clone would grab it eventually if their car looks closer to this diecast than that of the regular M3. I’m sure this will sell eventually. I was surprised at how quickly everything else sold tbh..

Cheers

Comment

Thanks, I figured someone on here with a ZCP or a CSL clone would grab it eventually if their car looks closer to this diecast than that of the regular M3. I’m sure this will sell eventually. I was surprised at how quickly everything else sold tbh..

Cheers
              I have always wanted one but priorities change and its out of my budget now.

Comment

I have always wanted one but priorities change and its out of my budget now.
                Understandable. I would consider a reasonable offer though if you're really in Bahrain, shipping might be too expensive..

Comment

Understandable. I would consider a reasonable offer though if you're really in Bahrain, shipping might be too expensive..
                  Shipping is not an issue at all for me as I have a forwarder in the states.

Comment

Shipping is not an issue at all for me as I have a forwarder in the states.
                    I'm willing to do $300 shipped to the US. Simply looking to get back the money I paid for it almost 10 years ago. Let me know...cheers.

Comment

I'm willing to do $300 shipped to the US. Simply looking to get back the money I paid for it almost 10 years ago. Let me know...cheers.
                      Great deal brother. I just paid for my Omega Speedmaster pro flat link bracelet so…..

Comment

Great deal brother. I just paid for my Omega Speedmaster pro flat link bracelet so…..
                        No worries, thanks for the free bumps! Cheers

Comment

Price reduced to $300 USD shipped. Price will stay firm as this is well below what these go for and black version is almost impossible to find at this point.

Comment

I might be interested in that 1:18, and add it to the high value cabinet

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	133
Size:	569.0 KB
ID:	271833
                            2004 Jet Black/Impulse Cloth Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by HennyM3 View Post
                              I might be interested in that 1:18, and add it to the high value cabinet

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	133
Size:	569.0 KB
ID:	271833
                              Looks like you already have the same one?

Comment

Working...
                              X