Vorsteiner CSL bumper with fog lights and OEM bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Vorsteiner CSL bumper with fog lights and OEM bumper

Vorsteiner CSL bumper with fog lights for an e46 M3. Extremely rare piece from circa 2010s made of carbon sheets that was shortly discontinued. The look of an OEM bumper but cutouts for CSL front splitters so they sit flush. Bumper and the carbon splitters need to be refinished and repainted. 3 tabs are broken for the front grill but it can still be held in. A good shop can repair the tabs and prep it to get it to fit nicely again. OEM carriers need to be epoxied in for install. $600+shipping+paypal fees. Or pick up in SF Bay Area.

OEM alpine white bumper for an e46 M3. OEM carriers in place. Needs to be refinished. $150+shipping+paypal fees. Or pick up in SF Bay Area.

DM me with any questions. Thx, Calvin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flightz71; 08-15-2024, 03:56 PM.

Bump

Comment

Which model years does this fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post
        Which model years does this fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        2001 to 2006 technically all okay.

For the OEM bumper, it will be a drop-in if you have an aluminum carrier found in 01-02 cars. For 02.5 to 06 cars with the kevlar carrier, you'll need to source the foam bar that is epoxied in the bumper which allows it to clip into the carrier.
        For the Vorsteiner bumper, the aluminum carrier is recommended (which I have and can be negotiated in).

Comment

Bump, open to offers

Comment

Working...
          X