WTB: Exhaust rocker arm axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Exhaust rocker arm axle

Guys, need help, couldn't find 11337838124 part, my engine build stoped. Could you please check your local dealers for this part in stock? Turner and ECS and 3 German warehouses indicated it like "Out of stock"

Did the local dealership say that there are none in stock in NA? You can also check with one in Germany or the UK.

If that is the case, you might have to use the old exhaust rocker arm shaft. I don't think these see significant wear and I would reuse the old ones.
    Last edited by Slideways; 08-12-2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I have one laying around that is used. It’s cleaned up and in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
        Did the local dealership say that there are none in stock in NA? You can also check with one in Germany or the UK.

If that is the case, you might have to use the old exhaust rocker arm shaft. I don't think these see significant wear and I would reuse the old ones.
        I've reached all dealers in Germany and US and there is no ETA, not available. Mine has significant wear- i don't want to reuse it, in addition- already bought intake new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_R View Post
          I have one laying around that is used. It’s cleaned up and in good shape.
          Ryan, pls post a details in PM, i'll buy it.

Comment

Working...
          X