Feeler / WTT: BBS Motorsport RE1598 / GT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler / WTT: BBS Motorsport RE1598 / GT4

Prefacing this by saying that this is more of a feeler for a trade - not looking to sell because I really like these wheels and am happy to keep running them.

Wondering if anyone with BBS E88s is looking to switch things up and is looking for a more affordable alternative (since I've recently noticed a lot of E88 owners end up doing this). I have a set of BBS Motorsport RE1598 that I'd be interested in trading (with cash added on my end obviously). These are genuine BBS Motorsport wheels that were run on the factory M235i race cars. Perfect fit on the E46 M3. These belong to the BBS Motorsport GT4 family. I refinished them in silver as in these specs they only came in gloss black. 18x10 ET24 square.

Might be a shot in the dark but maybe someone out there is interested. ​ If not I'll just keep these and probably order a set of E88s eventually. Located in SoCal.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4177.jpg Views:	44 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	276340

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4159.jpg Views:	44 Size:	76.6 KB ID:	276341
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4148.jpg Views:	44 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	276342
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2675.jpg Views:	43 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	276343
    Last edited by shibui; 08-23-2024, 09:15 AM.

Mind if I ask what exact color you got these refinished in?

Comment

What construction are these and what are the weights? Who did you buy them through?
      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by s54brendan View Post
        Mind if I ask what exact color you got these refinished in?
        OEM BBS Silver by 2M Autowerks up in Vista

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
          What construction are these and what are the weights? Who did you buy them through?
          22.5 lbs each and semi-cast flow formed. Bought them from a guy with an E9X M3 up in the Bay Area.

Slicer used to sell them. Can read more about them here: https://futureclassic.us/blogs/news/...-wheel-program

Comment

Lovely wheels

Comment

Working...
            X