Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTB: 4-Point Rollbar
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
OldRanger
Senior Member
Join Date:
Sep 2021
Posts:
469
#1
WTB: 4-Point Rollbar
02-24-2025, 04:13 PM
I’d like to buy a used 4-point rollbar. If it’s a Kirk Racing, I need the one intended for a car without headliner.
I will drive 250-300 miles or so to pick it up.
OldRanger
Senior Member
Join Date:
Sep 2021
Posts:
469
#2
09-11-2025, 09:50 AM
Bump
Comment
Post
Cancel
Nate047
Senior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
1894
#3
09-11-2025, 08:49 PM
I have one in Los Angeles, road trip!
http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
'99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
'01 M3, Imola/black
Comment
Post
Cancel
HennyM3
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jul 2020
Posts:
478
#4
09-14-2025, 06:33 AM
I have one in Atlanta
2004 Jet Black/
Impulse Cloth
Slicktop
Comment
Post
Cancel
OldRanger
Senior Member
Join Date:
Sep 2021
Posts:
469
#5
09-15-2025, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by
HennyM3
View Post
I have one in Atlanta
Sounds doable; please confirm color, spec for headliner removed and date it's available. (I could grab the diff while I'm there :-))
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment