New door seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: New door seals

Looking to purchase a driver and passenger door seal for my 2005 m3 coupe. Must be new or mint condition with no sagging of the felt material. Pm me. Thanks
    Last edited by Bostonbruck; 11-01-2020, 06:44 PM.

Bump $$$ ready

Comment

Still looking

Comment

I’m sure you’ve looked but eBay will be your friend on this one. Good ones can be had from $100 - 200 and pop up all the time.

Comment

Search up local partouts on craiglist as well - at least where I am, there are at least a couple coupe partouts all the time. I needed just the passenger's side seal and was able to snag that one up for cheap

Comment

Originally posted by 8000RPM View Post
            I’m sure you’ve looked but eBay will be your friend on this one. Good ones can be had from $100 - 200 and pop up all the time.
            I will keep an eye out thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
              Search up local partouts on craiglist as well - at least where I am, there are at least a couple coupe partouts all the time. I needed just the passenger's side seal and was able to snag that one up for cheap
              Good idea. I am really looking for a mint set. I wonder if it shares a part with the 330ci?

Comment

Yes the non-M and M 3 series coupe share the same part number. There are some nice examples out there, you just need to ask for extra pictures if you aren’t sure from what they show.

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post

Good idea. I am really looking for a mint set. I wonder if it shares a part with the 330ci?

Comment

Working...
                X