Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SOLD: Vorsteiner CF License Plate Frame
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
davidinnyc
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jul 2023
Posts:
779
#1
SOLD: Vorsteiner CF License Plate Frame
09-08-2025, 06:42 AM
Just pay shipping. I got this from them when I was helping to re-fit some parts at their new location, and I have no use for it. Might cost $10 to ship?
Free
David
Last edited by
davidinnyc
;
09-08-2025, 03:04 PM
.
nextlvel
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2022
Posts:
128
#2
09-08-2025, 07:00 AM
I'll take it! Can you PM me your paypal info?
2003 E46 M3 Titanium Silver / Black
Dinan Section 3 - Dual Resonated Sec 1 - Dinan Springs & Bilstein Shocks - GruppeM Intake - Dinan Front & Rear Strut Bars - Hotchkis Front Sway Bar
www.instagram.com/nextlvel
Comment
Post
Cancel
davidinnyc
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jul 2023
Posts:
779
#3
09-08-2025, 03:03 PM
Gone!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment