Autosolutions 0% reduction shifter kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Autosolutions 0% reduction shifter kit

I bought this kit a few months back intending to replace the AS 30% kit that came on my car (way too short IMO). I don’t have any work coming up where it would make sense to install this though so just going to stick with what I have for now and buy it again at a later date. Ronald custom makes these shorter kits at a higher price and long-ish lead time. Get the rifle bolt precision with nice stock throw .. the shorter throws don’t make you any faster at shifting and make 4->5 a PITA

Selling here with all parts as received and never installed for $385 shipped, I paid $80 more and waited about a month for it.
    Last edited by repoman89; 07-28-2020, 08:43 AM.

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
        I bought this kit a few months back intending to replace the AS 30% kit that came on my car (way too short IMO). I don’t have any work coming up where it would make sense to install this though so just going to stick with what I have for now and buy it again at a later date. Ronald custom makes these shorter kits at a higher price and long-ish lead time. Get the rifle bolt precision with nice stock throw .. the shorter throws don’t make you any faster at shifting and make 4->5 a PITA

Selling here with all parts as received and never installed for $415 shipped, I paid $50 more and waited about a month for it.
        out of curiousity, what knob are you running on the AS 30...the ZHP paired up with 30% is just not fun at all...i put the weighted OEM knob on and the throw is just fine.
        '06 Carbon Black
        Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoPolo View Post

out of curiousity, what knob are you running on the AS 30...the ZHP paired up with 30% is just not fun at all...i put the weighted OEM knob on and the throw is just fine.
          Weighted OEM as well. It’s not bad and is quite precise, I just like stock throw. That said I’m not doing this install until my transmission has to come out, which shouldn’t be for a while, hence the sale.

Bump

Comment

Bump with price drop

Comment

Great deal, tempting
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
              X