No announcement yet.

Status Gruppe SCZA Section 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this one has been sold for about a week, i emailed the seller to see if he still had it.
    Topaz / cinnamon slick top 6mt EVOLVE airbox, CPI headers, HTE tune, Supersprint x-pipe, DINAN, KW V2, Rally Road Porsche bbk, DINAN ssk, Rogue strut bars, APEX arc 8, OEM CSL trunk

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceJockey View Post

Honestly, I'd pay a small markup to buy it from this AOL guy and avoid SG altogether. This is the ONLY way I would buy this exhaust.
      I would normally agree, but I’ve spoken with SG many times and they always say the same thing. People order when they have 0 stock and get upset orders take long.. watch their IG and order when something is in stock and you will get your item the same week.

ive ordered all SG parts now individually, everything arrived in 2-3days of ordering. Today they posted a video of huge shipment of E46M xpipe in stock and a holiday discount code.

you do you, but don’t need to spread false info cause select people had bad experience lol.
      this is also coming from me, who waited 7months for my SCZA exhaust. But that’s when I had conversations with him directly about status and correct way to order from them. Everything is made to order and in bulk order only.
      2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post

I would normally agree, but I’ve spoken with SG many times and they always say the same thing. People order when they have 0 stock and get upset orders take long.. watch their IG and order when something is in stock and you will get your item the same week.

ive ordered all SG parts now individually, everything arrived in 2-3days of ordering. Today they posted a video of huge shipment of E46M xpipe in stock and a holiday discount code.

you do you, but don’t need to spread false info cause select people had bad experience lol.
        this is also coming from me, who waited 7months for my SCZA exhaust. But that’s when I had conversations with him directly about status and correct way to order from them. Everything is made to order and in bulk order only.
        I guess SG just has some uniquely bad luck with their production lead times and perceived lack of customer service. I wonder how the vast majority of vendors supporting this community seem to avoid it?

Other vendors must be better at explaining the "correct way to order."

Comment

Not my job to know.

it is my obligation to inform of incorrect information being spread.
          Don’t work for them so don’t need to argue for no reason, just order when it’s in stock and that hate for SG would disappear. Not hard

got what I need from them, so don’t matter to me anymore
          2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Working...
          X