S54 Oil pump and Pickup Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: S54 Oil pump and Pickup Tube

Trying to put together an engine for a friend. long story short a complete engine i bought from someone for $2600 turned out to have a hole in the block behind the AC compressor bracket so i never saw it during initial inspection. Everything was toast, bottom end and cylinder head. only thing i could save from that engine was engine harness, sensors accessories, mounts and other odds/ends. That person ghosted and i paid in cash so im out there.

I sourced a spare cylinder head and then also a known good short block that was support to come with everything except the oil pan and as you would know it they took the pan, oil pump, pickup tubes, crank pulley and other small things.

so the search continues and i'm looking for a good condition oil pump and pick up please if anyone has one from a local engine part out.

im located in Atlanta GA

I used Specialized German in CA and they didn't completely do some gay crap like this. They sent a full engine and even offered to honor the warranty AFTER it was up because I had issues. You can give them a call and see what you can work out. I hate salvage yards because they screw customers with no remourse and it's not like returning the stuff is easy. It's all used. I'd give them a shot. It won't be the cheapest, but at least you'll get the right parts.
    This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Working...
    X